Wow, what a deal!

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
Ok, I don't know the name of the place. We were in Epcot, back at the world showcase. There is the area there that is Africa. On the left is the lake so on the right would be this little place to grab some food. It is right before the bridge. They have one option for QS and some snack options. You can use a QS credit and get a hot dog, big bag of lays chips, drink, and for dessert you can get a waffle cone w/ soft serve ice cream. I was getting this for our 5 yr old son who didn't like where DH and I had eaten. I had know idea we'd get all of that. Needless to say, it was way more than he could ever eat. Just wanted to share what a good deal this is if you like hot dogs. Sorry about not knowing the name of it.

Thank you so much for this tip. My DD6 LOVES hot dogs and we will be having the QSDP in May 2010. My son can even have some of the chips and ice cream. Such a great tip. Thanks so much for sharing.

We stopped there to get the kids hotdogs on the way to the Biergarten this June using a CS - the first day they got a hotdog, bag of chips, drink, and soft serve ice cream. They told us we could come back later for the ice cream which worked great for the kids. Two days later we stopped back by there on the way to Morocco to eat and ordered the same thing, this time we were told they could have chips OR ice cream for dessert but not both. We explained what we had been given 2 days ago for a CS and the CM said straight up that was a mistake and no we couldn't have the same order. Be sure to ask before you order to verify what is included.

Interesting, I had know idea we'd get all of that. He just wanted a hot dog and they had them. So good luck to any that try this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter