Wow - Week of 9/22

ms.ojo

DIS Veteran
OK, So I decided (belatedly) I would just check to see if they had availability for free Dining starting 9/22... Only VALUE available was ASSports in a non-preferred room. Only Mod available was Caribbean Beach.

Either they had very few rooms to offer during this time period...or as some other posters have tried to surmise it looks like a BUNCH of people are going at this time. I suppose if you really want to travel then it's best to keep calling back. Some people cancel, and who knows, more rooms may open up from Disney for the deal.

We're sticking w/ our Oct dates...hey, maybe they'll be less crowded. I can hope! :goodvibes

Earlier today Pop Century was available for 9/21 to 9/27 ..

:)

Knox

Don't give up, keep checking the website regularly. This week end there were NO values available for my travel dates and tonight they have ASmo...It changes often so I guess it's a question of patience.

For free DDp, it's worth the effort! Good luck:thumbsup2

I just talked with a CM and there were NO values avail. for the week of the 22nd. I know things change all the time and things could become available, but I was surprised.

We are going to check in Sept 22. I was just checking availability online (for fun) and POP is available for my dates sept 22-oct 3 but when I check a shorter vacation sept 22-sept 30 it isn't. Now, to me, that just doesn't make sense :confused:

Rooms are sometimes held for longer stays. You may look for 5 days, it's not there - but it's there for 7. Or not for 2 but it's there for 3.

I don't know how many rooms Disney held for the promotion, but I'd expect they have a fair bit of regular availability still.

Rooms are sometimes held for longer stays. You may look for 5 days, it's not there - but it's there for 7. Or not for 2 but it's there for 3.

What can you do in this situation? We are pretty locked into our dates of 9/22-9/29. I was really hoping to stay at CSR, but there was no availability for those dates. Online though, CSR is available for Free Dining 9/16-9/29. Can I reserve those dates, then call back & drop the first days of my ressie so I end up with just the week I really wanted? :confused3

Can I reserve those dates, then call back & drop the first days of my ressie so I end up with just the week I really wanted?
I was wondering about that, too - or would they cancel your whole package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter