• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WOW..my ex husband is amazing

Go and have a wonderful time!! My Ex and I are back together after 4 years and things are better than ever!!! It can happen:love: No explanations needed...

Have a great trip and enjoy your bottle of wine!!

Ex DH and I are getting re-married on the beach in May!!!:cloud9:

I have also converted him to a WDW and DCL fan!!! Life was just too boring without DD and I in his life.

Have a great time.

Better for everyone to get along even if you never get back together!:thumbsup2

My first trip to WDW was a "family" trip. My older sister and her husband planned the trip. Included: older sister, her husband, her two kids, me (single at the time), younger sister and her BF (now husband), older sisters ex-husband and his GF (now wife).

People thought it was strange that my sister's ex-husband was coming along too. But we had a good time. There were a few moments, which happens in any family, but all-in-all, a good trip.

If you get along, that's great! Often times there is far too much anger and bitterness and that isn't good for anyone. It's great that you guys are beyond that and can have a decent relationship for yourselves and your son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter