• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wow! 10 Days to Go...

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
I can't believe how soon my vacation is going to be here! I still have SO much to do to get ready. I have packed my kids' clothes except undies and socks and bathing suits. I have to get all of my clothes together. DH and I have a pre-vacation ritual of trying everything on so we know what we're taking and how it's going to fit.

I have my DME tags ready to be put on my suitcase, I have my goodies ready for the kids' backpacks - surprises for on the plane. I have oodles of sunscreen, misty fans and I am just READY!!! But boy, did this trip sneak up on me!

Just wanted to say hi:hippie: We are also staying at the Poly for part of are trip. I know what you mean about the trip sneaking up on you it seems like yesterday when the counter said 2 months 3weeks now its single digits:cool2:

Are you outta' Dodge tomorrow? We fly in 5 days, but we're on vacation at the end of today! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3:

Scanne - we leave for Disney tomorrow too! Our plane arrives MCO at 10:30 AM. Check into WL for one night and then Beach Club July 8 - 14 and then GF for one night. Maybe we will see you there....can't wait!!!

Good Luck with final packing, I am doing that today too.

have a great trip scanne - I still remember seeing you at the airport one year and at the MK on my honeymoon.

No MNSSHP this year? But lucky you going for christmastime.

The last few days always drives me nuts. Good luck.

yes! i have like this ritual of not packing until 3ish days before (bad idea i know) but its just the icing on the cake, like, okay its happening, i truely am going and its not a dream! so i really have nothing to do for a few days. i usually do one disney related activity each day, like going to the library and getting a disney world book or making a pretty schedule on the computer. just little thinsg to hold me over:goodvibes

I tend to stay up all night the night before we leave, then I sleep all the way there while DH is driving.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter