Would Your Rather???

• Total voters

Lesverts

DIS Veteran
Would you rather have the new Avatar themed land that is coming to Animal Kingdom or have waited and had a new area of Animal Kingdom based on the new Jungle Book (that a lot of people are saying is the most visually stunning film since Avatar)?

I would have preferred Jungle Book, I think. I liked Avatar, I just don't think its as relevant to people as this movie will be.

I'm voting Jungle Book. Avatar is weird to have at ANIMAL Kingdom.

Jungle Book for sure. That could have been pretty neat!

Never saw Avatar but I will be curious to see what they have.

I haven't seen the new movie, but where is it set? India?
Technically we already have an Asia section, so the Jungle Book could fit in nicely to an expanded area on that side of the park rather than a new land. I could easily see them replacing Nemo with a Jungle Book show, though I love Nemo and would prefer they add instead of replace... but I'm also a realist.

Long story short, my cheat answer is... both!

I've always been a little disappointed that the Beastly Kingdom never became reality, that would have been pretty cool.

Avatarland has so much potential to be awesome, even if it's not too relevant currently. That being said I would have preferred the Jungle Book had it have been an option, there's always room for more King Louie and Baloo in my book :)

I am very interested in Avatarland. I am actually more interested in the nighttime effects than anything else. If it is anything like the film I think we are in for a real treat.

Would you rather have the new Avatar themed land that is coming to Animal Kingdom or have waited and had a new area of Animal Kingdom based on the new Jungle Book (that a lot of people are saying is the most visually stunning film since Avatar)?

For sure Jungle Book, but I just have 0 interest in Avatar anything.

I've never seen Avatar and it never made sense to me why it would be in AK, maybe Epcot FW or even HS made more sense. I think AK should be about, well animals and their kingdom. Didn't they rename the land though to something else? Pandora maybe?

I have never seen either film, so I have no good way to judge this. I don't think we're getting a change to a Jungle Book land at this point. If it does really well, I think we get a Jungle Book land or attraction in AK in seven years or so.

Well, Jungle Book would fit into AK very well and the new movie does look great...but if we're talking about waiting to start any construction on the much-needed expansion until we know Jungle Book is a hit, vs. having Avatar next year...I'll take Avatar.

I think Pandora will be great. That being said, I saw the movie when it came out and haven't had a desire to see it again... I mean, who watches at 3D movie at home in non-3D mode. I do remember the overall plot reminding me of Pocahontas, though. AK will be one of my top parks and the new additions will be welcomed whatever they are. If they would just bring back Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade I'll be set.

I feel like if there were going to be Jungle Book themed attractions, they would fit better in Adventureland, instead of AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter