Would You Rather? - Disney version

DisneyMama811

🇨🇦 Disney Dreamin'
play along and add your own questions!

Would you rather....

Be stuck on Small World for an hour with the music on?
OR

Be stuck in a continuous drop sequence in the pitch dark for an hour on Tower of Terror?

I'd rather be stuck on Small World.

Would you rather...

Never visit a Disney park again?
OR
Never watch a Disney movie again?

I’d rather never see a Disney movie again. Love the parks too much.

Would you rather stand in a 30 minute line for a character greet, or an hour long line for your favorite ride? (Can you tell I wrote this with my pre-pandemic brain?)

Would you rather....

OR

Be stuck in a continuous drop sequence in the pitch dark for an hour on Tower of Terror?
Definitely a small world

Would you rather stand in a 30 minute line for a character greet, or an hour long line for your favorite ride? (Can you tell I wrote this with my pre-pandemic brain?)
definitely wait an hour for a ride

Would you rather....

OR

Small World would evacuate us before an hour elapsed, I wonder how the body would fare with an hour of ups and downs?

Depends! When the kids were little and into characters, it was more than worth it. The interaction between Cinderella and Captain America (one of ours) was priceless, absolutely priceless. And for my daughter, she was in heaven meeting princesses! An hour in line for Flight of Passage is a good bargain! An hour in line for Goofy's Flight School... not a great bargain! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter