Would you change any of these?

brandijo5

LSU Tiger Stadium - No Place Like It!!!!!!!!!
Below is my ADR list. Would any of you change any of these for something else, and if so why, or would you leave them alone? It'll be me, DH, DD3 and DD1.

TIA

O'Hana for dinner on arrival day
1st day - EPCOT Akershus (late BF)
2nd day - MK Chef Mickey's for dinner
3rd day - DHS Mama Melrose at 4:30 (wanted to get a Fantasmic Package but the latest availabe was 2:30 and I'm afraid that's gonna fall around the girls nap time - also wanted to eat a little later initially, but now I realize that Fantasmic is at 6:30 so this time may be perfect)
4th day - no park Boma for late BF - extended family arrives and we'll probably do dinner with them somewhere
5th day - AK Yak and Yeti for dinner around park closing (will we get to walk through park after it closes after we are done with dinner-will busses be running?)
6th day - MK 1900 Park Fare for dinner

I would love to try Kona for breakfast but I'm not sure which day I could change unless we pay out of pocket. I really want Boma for BF on our off day and I promised the girls they'd eat breakfast with the Princesses. Maybe I'll save my pennies and just go on the 2nd morning before we hit MK!!!

Your line up looks like a lot of fun - enjoy :goodvibes

There WILL be buses to get you home from AK after it closes. We have done this before eating at Tusker House right before park closed. It was really neat walking out after the park had closed.

Save those pennies and splurge for a KONA breakfast :thumbsup2

Kona is a fun place to eat. You could always go there on your day to visit Magic Kingdom...just a boat ride or monorail ride away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter