Would this work?

blugill13

Mouseketeer
My two dds are doing the pirate cruise from the yacht club at 9.15am.

Do you think 2 hours is enough for me and DH to sprint off to HS, ride RnR (maybe grab fastpasses for toy story) and get back to pick up the girls?

Looks like you are going the end of August?? trying to figure out with your ticker....

if you are dropping them off at 9:15, by the time you get over to H.S there will probably be a little line by then. (did you happen to check to make sure H.S. does not have am emh that day?) if so, that park may be busier than originally thought...

Anyway... you can probably do it, so i am going to guess yes... My advice would be: when walking down to Rock n' rollercoaster on the corner is the message board with wait times for attractions. I'd check the wait times for both of the rides you are interested in. If the line for Toy Story isn't too bad you might want to go down to see how accurate Rock n' rollercoaster is, if its a little long check the times for the fast passes to see if that will work. IF it does, get one and go ride Toy Story and come back on your way out of the park:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter