Worst ride to get stuck on.

We got stuck after the big drop on SM and were a few feet away from being inside. It started to down pour and did not stop. We were out there for about 15 minutes, soaked to the bone and they would not let us get out of the boats to walk inside. They eventually came and got us and walked us through the rest of the ride. There was an unfortunate girl who was handicapped and they had to carry her. They did give us a poncho (but we were already soaked) and a fast pass.

The worst part was this was my hubbys first time on the ride and he wasn't a big fan after this incident. :headache:

4 years ago, we were stuck on IaSM and i was about to get out of the boat and swim. I went back on it in April.

We got stuck on POTC at the part where they say "Dead men tell no tales" over and over and over for about 30 minutes. It was maddening!

A long time ago (2002, I think) we went to IOA and got stuck on the cat in the hat ride.It wasn't too bad but there were two very small children (oldest was probably just shy of 6) in the 'couch' ride vechile in front of us, luckily they were half turned toward us and were getting hysterical b/c the ride stopped. I just kept talking to them and smilling and trying to take thier minds off of it, we were stopped for about 20 minutes. Seeing those terrified kids on that ride alone all those years ago is why I won't let either of my children ride alone or just with each other.

I've been relatively lucky not to get stuck on any particular ride for too long. I think one of the worst areas to have to sit is the scene with the burning buildings in Spaceship Earth. It happened to me for about ten minutes once and the smell was sickening. Other than that, nothing longer than the 30 seconds- minute occasional stops on slow moving rides.

My cousins, however, decided to ride ToT one last time on our trip this past May. THANK GOODNESS I wasn't on with them, because they got stuck right at the top.. right as all of the twinkly stars converge. I don't know what I'd do if I had to sit on the ToT in pitch black. It only lasted for around five minutes, but that would be more than enough for me!

Hearing "DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES" for about a half an hour is enough to drive anyone nuts...Thats what happened to us...Lucky for us we had 2 "pirates"(it was MNSSHP) sitting behind us re-enacting the movie to keep us entertained....

I would rather be stuck on IaSW because there is so much to look at. But if I am going to get stuck on it I would also be the one to start yelling "How come the technical difficulties on this ride are never with the sound system?!"

I would hate to get stuck on IASW!!

I also got stuck on ToT last December (08). My BIL and niece (who is a CM in MK) wanted to go on ToT. I'm afraid of heights - so is my sister. But BIL and niece talk me in to going on ToT - so of course, I talked my older sister into going telling her - the drop only lasts a minute and you can close your eyes and it'll be done! So we wait, load up on the ride, get to the whole part right before they drop where you are suspended in air - and the ride quits - and they come on the intercom and say don't move and stay in your seats - we couldn't see much so it wasn't too bad. Then, after about 10 minutes they turned on the lights and we see that we are suspended. My sister freaks out (she's 48). She was clutching the side rail with all her might. We stayed there for about another 10 minutes - then with absolutely no warning - and with the lights still on - we drop and then come all the way to the top and then we drop and come all the to the again, and then we did this like 6 more times. I thought my poor sister was gonna go beserk. When we finally stopped at the bottom - the CM's apologized and offered everyone in our car another ride. We politely declined and we have laughed about this story ever since. We are going again in two weeks and meeting up with my sister and her hubby on Friday at the end of our trip. I'm going to tell her we decided to do DHS that day so we could ride ToT! :rotfl2: Actually, I'm not really anxious to get back on that ride. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of her face during the drops! Hysterical!

I know most of you haven't been to Tokyo DisneySea, but the WORST ride I've ever experienced at a Disney Park is there...Sindbad's Storybook Voyage. I would just vomit if I were ever stuck on that ride.

As far as WDW is concerned, I would have to say Space Mountain. It's dark, so you have little clue as to where you are, and the prospect of having to walk down would not be very pleasant.

This has happened to us several times, I think it's fairly common for it to stop anywhere for a short time as they sometimes have to stop the ride to help disabled people on or off. It's all on a continous loop as I'm sure you know, so it's completely random where it stops, but we tend to stop between the tunnel and the end of the ride for some reason. Don't know how many times I've heard "Nemo! Yaaaay it's Nemo!" etc. or Peach the starfish's little monologue just before the end againandagain.... But I actually really like stopping in the tunnel :) :wizard:

We got stuck on The Seas with Nemo and Friends during the part where Nemo swims with Crush and Squirt in the EAC (at least I think that's what it's called). Normally this wouldn't have bothered me but it's like you are in a tunnel and the projection just keeps moving but the clam mobile was not. My claustrophobia kicked in and I was a mess. I didn't want to alarm the kids so I held it together but was flipping out on the inside.

We were stuck on Journey into Imagination for about 20 mins.,it wasn't pretty:scared1: When I CM finally came we asked if they could please turn off the music. I don't look at that purple dragon the same :rolleyes1

I know it's not a ride, but if "It's Tough To Be A Bug" stopped when it all gets dark and the audience is being insect sprayed, I'd FREAK OUT!! I'm struggling enough as it is with that part to be honest.... :scared1::sad2:

Does anyone at all actually LIKE that part??

I know it's not a ride, but if "It's Tough To Be A Bug" stopped when it all gets dark and the audience is being insect sprayed, I'd FREAK OUT!! I'm struggling enough as it is with that part to be honest.... :scared1::sad2:

Does anyone at all actually LIKE that part??

I HATE all of that ride.

I swear, I almost leaped out of the building with those bees and bugs went under you. :scared1::scared1:

It's a small world with that annoying song still playing would drive me straight off of that ride.

Literally, i would jump ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter