World's Wussiest Toddler Visits Walt's World

You have such an adorable little guy! I love his all stars; too cute! It looks like he is doing so well and having a great time. So funny that he picked out the big scary dino at DTD.

I absolutely love the kimano- sorry you didn't get to get the picture in the Japan pavillion. Poor little guy!

I think we should start a "I've been puked on at WDW club." Mine was as we were in our first line during EMH at HS. My three year old did a real number on me. I tried to clean it up, but decided to buy a new shirt and clean-up/ change in the bathroom. Mr. Sojourner and the two older kids stayed behind as I headed back to our room via the buses. I somehow akwardly managed to fold up the stroller carrying the sick toddler and get a seat on the bus only to have her loose her cookies again on the bus with everyone staring at me while I held the disgusting mess in a blanket, still carrying sick toddler, and folded stroller. I somehow managed to get off the bus and back to our room, without any help.

The "Mummy is the best!"-Rocky impersination-in front of the construction workers...hilarious!

That us so exciting that Tigger is starting to feel more comfortable! I hope you make it to Wishes!

Enjoying your TR; thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Sorjourner thanks for reading! I took a moment to read your pre-trip report and can totally relate to spending lots of time in the dark without power. I spent two years in Morocco when i was 8-10 years old, there was lots of time spent in the dark, and like you we celebrated our return to the US with a trip to Disney. Where in West Africa are you? My parents are currently living in Ghana.

We can definitely start a " I've been puked on at WDW" club, but you have to be president you story is way better. If better means more horribly gross.

You are a trooper! After wussy kid vomit, dripping turkey legs, lurking construction workers and a possible stomach virus I think I would be done. Wishing you lots of pixie dust for the remainder of your trip!

My first comment! Yeah! :goodvibes Thanks for reading! The pixies were out the rest of the trip, circling mainly around the fountains. I hope to finish up everything today before work starts tomorrow.

Okay, I'm on the home stretch, only a day and a half of trip report left to complete. We returned back to Buffalo yesterday, so I'm writing this while curled up with a blanket on my lap looking at the snow outside. I miss the palm trees. I don't know how people can manage to write a trip report months after the trip, I can barely remember what happened, and it was only three days ago. So I last left off with Tigger napping back at our room. Well like usual he eventually woke up, I don't remember the time, but we once again decided to ignore the hamburger sitting in our fridge, and headed back to Magic Kingdom, we would surely be able to find food there...or would we? So back we go. We still had some very important attractions to cover, namely the train and the enchanted tiki room. Those two items were our sole goals for this trip, anything else would be a bonus. Because we were now addicted to racing the parking tram, we couldn't help but race again. And we won! Grizzly was keeping score, I think we were now 5/5 or something like that. Tigger enjoyed the stroller rides by pointing out all the odd colored poles in the parking lot, most were red, but he would find the yellow and purple ones and would screech out gleefully "another yellow one!" each time we came across a different color. Once arriving at the MK, we noticed that the train was in the Main Street station, so we quickly extracted Tigger from his stroller and went bounding up the stairs to try to get on the train. We made it, and thus began the huge cloud of pixie dust we must have been traveling through that evening. I don't have any pictures of the train, but Tigger liked it. We got off in Frontier Land.

Ah Frontier Land. This is where Tigger decided to walk for the very first time all trip. Believe me, we would have loved for him to walk (or at least ride in his stroller) a little earlier. So Tigger walks all the way from the bridge over Splash Mountain to the Enchanted Tiki Room. We were in no particular hurry, so it was okay that this walk took FOREVER. There were many leaves and sticks that had to be investigated, and the grates, oh how Tigger loves to stand on grates. So we get near to the Enchanted Tiki Room and I can see that the pre-show has started, and I know that if I let Tigger walk the rest of the way we would probably have to wait for the next show, which would mean waiting in line for 15 minutes rather than 2, so I scoop him up, run around the corner and hop in line. The pre-show is terrible, the bird is up there mumbling something that is hardly entertaining, but Tigger stood patiently, and was kind of amazed at the talking bird:

DAE50700.jpg

So we go into the room, and skip over people already sitting down so that we can be near the door. Although Tigger has done remarkably well this trip, he is still wussy, and I wanted to be able to make an escape if things got too loud and scary. So the tiki tiki tiki tiki room song starts and Tigger is captivated. We have been singing this song the best we could all week, and he recognizes it, and thinks it's fantastic. When the song ends he claps his hands and screams "YEAH!". Everyone else is silent and wondering when they will get that 3 minutes of their life back. I am waiting for the 'management' to show up. So in starts another set of birds. I think the horrendous white birds come down. These birds are sooooooooo boring. But I was fine with them because 'the new management' was going to show up any minute and save me from this train wreck of a show. Where was Iago? And then the white birds went away and the flowers sang some Hawaiian song which was kind of fun, but where was 'the management'? Where where where? And then there was really loud thunder and lightening and darkness. And my wuss child? Completely fine! I can't believe how not scared of things Tigger has been on this trip. He was awesome. So the totem poles started singing and eventually the show ended with 'the management' never making an appearance. I was so dissapointed. I really liked the version of The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management, without the management it was just singing birds. With the exception of my son, and possibly people over 70 who once thought singing birds were the highlight of entertainment, I can't imagine who likes this version. No nostalgia of days gone by for me here. These birds were dull.

So Tigger continued his walk once out of the Tiki Room. He saw the flying carpets and wanted to ride them, so we herded him in the general direction. Of course on the way he found the only puddle in the MK:
3323188A.jpg

He jumped in this puddle. Walked away, but had to turn around and jump in it again. Now, rarely is there just a random puddle hanging around. No no no, all puddles lead to other larger puddles. And Tigger found that larger puddle oh so easily. He found this:
5AC54B7B.jpg

And he had a blast running through it and screaming really high pitched screeches every time those guys squirted. Although this picture is blurry, you can easily see the joy this fountain brought to Tigger:
90CCCBF7.jpg

What I liked best is that he discovered it all on his own. So after about 30 minutes or more of playing in the fountain we finally made it to Aladdin's Carpets. This time the camel was spitting, and he spit on us, and of all the things that Tigger has not been afraid of this trip, the spitting camel was not one of them. He didn't like this camel at all, and wanted off the ride immediately. We flew high above the camel the rest of the flight, but Tigger did not want to return. Kind of odd since he was already wet from the fountain.

It was now well past our dinner time, so we headed over to Pinnochio's because we were now addicted to their chicken breast nuggets, and Tigger was really excited to eat spaghetti. When we got there, just past 6:30pm, they were already closed! Apparently, you are not allowed to eat anywhere in the MK after 6:30 because I think the place in tomorrowland was closed too. All out of choices we headed out of the park to go to Downtown Disney for an Earl of Sandwich Sandwich. Except on the way out I noticed some mighty nice looking hotdogs, and Tigger agreed to eat one, so I stood in a ridiculously long line on Main St to get us some hot dogs. Perhaps the line wouldn't have been so long, but it was the only place serving food left open in the entire park. We got a Chicago Dog, and BBQ Pork and Coleslaw Dog (AMAZING!) and a plain dog for Tigger. I didn't mind paying nearly 9 dollars for our fancy hot dogs because they were pretty spectacular, but I thought Tigger's plain hot dog was very overpriced. 7.50ish for a plain dog. Really? We plunked down on Main St to eat because there was no way we would find a table with everyone camped out for Wishes already. The doggies were messy and the buns were soggy, we made a huge mess. With hot dogs eaten it was only 7:25. Hmmm...35 minutes to Wishes. We just might make it, but we certainly wouldn't make it if we just sat there and did nothing for 35 minutes. So we headed over to Buzz Lightyear and did some spinning. After Buzz I asked Tigger if he wanted to ride Buzz again or ride the train (TTA). His response was "ride the cars!" Heck yeah we were going to ride the cars. Tigger and I went to ride the cars while Grizzly snuck on Space Mountain. We got in line at the speedway and we waited. And waited. And waited. They were purposefully loading the cars slowly, letting everyone get off the cars before sending people down the walkway to get in. Sooooo frustrating. It was 7:50 and we still weren't in a car yet. Ugh. We finally get in a car, drive around and have a great time. And then when we return we have to park the car away from the platform and walk back up to the unloading area. Time is just tick tick ticking away until Wishes. I hear the first few fireworks going off, and people are just moseying along. WALK FASTER PEOPLE!!!! We finally make it out of the ride only to find Wishes in full swing, certainly no time to walk around to the front of the castle. But did you know right outside of the speedway is a really awesome view of the fireworks? Really great. So we just stayed there. Tigger wouldn't have understood any of the story anyways. And he loved the fireworks from up on Daddy's shoulders:

BA77E18D.jpg

That was it, the end to a perfect day, and we finally made it to Wishes. Yeah. We walked out with the sea of humanity. Opted for the boat rather than a crowded monorail, and of course raced the parking tram back to our car. 6 for 6 baby! Up next a last visit to Animal Kingdom to end our magical vacation, but as was typical with this trip things didn't go exactly as planned.

Ah, our last day. We decided to spend it by heading back to Animal Kingdom because the crowds were supposed to be lightest there. Our goals for the morning: Watch the opening park show, play in the boneyard, ride Triceratops Spin, and go to Rafiki's to pet the goats. A simple plan that didn't require much rushing. They let us into the park about 15 minutes before opening, and we wander slowly through the animals before lining up for rope drop. Well I think AK's A team is off for vacation and they had their B list keepers out today. There was some guy holding a tarantula in a clear box and I walked over so that Tigger could see. Well the keeper was so thrilled to have someone look at his tarantula that he just started off on his list of tarantula facts. Tigger hated the spider by the way, so he was cowering into my shoulder the first time. This is what I heard from the keeper: "blah blah tarantula blah blah eight legs, blah blah blah blah......" Because this is what I was thinking: "Oh god he thinks I care about his bug. I don't even like bugs. Do I look like I'm interested? How long do I have to stand here and be polite before I can leave? Oh my god he's still going? Does he not see that Tigger is terrified? Maybe he's blind. Now I'm mean for picking on a blind person. He's still going. Oh geez, he's going to tell us about this spider until we both die here. Maybe if I reach in and grab the tarantula and get bitten the venom will...wait a minute are they venemous? Why wasn't I listening?" Until I finally as graciously as possible stepped away and blamed Tigger saying "Don't worry he has the same reaction to Mickey Mouse". So we escaped the droning taratula keeper, and headed up to line up for the rope drop show where Mickey and Minnie get ready for their safari. Except Mickey and Minnie never show up. What is up with the lack of morning shows? I hope it's just an off season thing and they don't do this all the time. So we wonder over to the Boneyard to let Tigger climb the ropes again, except we find that the boneyard is closed until 10am. So we kill an hour by riding Triceratops spin for a bit. We ride three times, and every time we exit the ride and run to get back on before it starts again. I think we are usually the only ones on the ride, but we still exit every time so Tigger understands what is going on, and there are no breakdowns when we get off the ride. After that we head over to the animal trail in Asia. The first animal is a Komodo dragon, he is a small dragon but he is whipping his tongue around and Tigger thinks he's a dinosaur. I don't correct him because I think it's cute. At this point I distinctly remember being at a zoo pre-Tigger and seeing a parent call a sea lion a seal, and being completely annoyed because a sea lion is not a seal. Well a komodo dragon is definitely not a dinosaur so I'm sure that keeper and any other non-parents nearby were also pretty peeved, but I understand now. I get it. Of this trail Tigger liked the dinosaur and the Tigers the best. We walked back to the boneyard but Tigger refused to enter. I have no idea why, so we headed over to Rafiki's which involved a train ride so Tigger was thrilled. Here he is looking more relaxed than thrilled:
22CA0DF7.jpg

Hmmm...I have mixed feelings about Rafiki's. First of all whose brilliant idea was it to put a table with crayons in the building? Seriously? Crayons? So Tigger of course spotted these crayons immediately and really wanted to color. Which of course meant mummy and daddy color while Tigger empties and fills the bucket full of crayons over and over again. And over and over and over and over. I really wanted him to go outside and see the goats, but he just wanted to color, so eventually I gave up and went to see the goats myself. The llama was awesome. I have a thing for llamas. Back inside tigger is still coloring. Then a keeper brings out a ferret. The ferret's name was Houston and I got to pet his back. Houston made me want another ferret. Tigger however did not care about the ferret. I pulled him away from coloring to go see Houston, and all he wanted to do was go back to coloring. So away he went. This is him coloring, the crowd of people behind the glass are all visiting with Houston, the expression on Dad's face is exactly how we were feeling about all the coloring:
5AF579D7-orig.jpg

After who knows how long, maybe an hour maybe longer, we pull Tigger away from the buckets of crayons and head back to the train. Once at the train station in Africa Tigger decides that he must push the stroller all by himself. The park is not busy so we let him do this. It takes another 30-45 minutes to exit the park. Tigger is too small to see where he is going when pushing the stroller so we have to guide it, but everytime we touch the stroller we are met with "No Daddy No!". It was quite funny. So we spent about 2-3 hours at AK this morning, and the majority of it was spent coloring and pushing a stroller. Go figure.

Coming up, our last evening enjoying the fruits of Downtown Disney.

And we have come to our final evening at the parks. Wow! If you've managed to read this far it means I have not bored you to death. I'm glad you joined me, and am very glad you are still breathing. So our last night we struggled because we wanted to go back to the MK because we had such a good time the night before. However, since we had had the perfect night already, we decided to leave it at that and instead went to Downtown to see if Tigger would like to play in the fountain. Oh yeah, and to get some Ghiradeli sundays for us. Can I get a yum! I had a brownie sunday with strawberry cheese cake and chocolate icecream, Grizzly had a cookie bottom sunday with cookie dough and cookies and cream ice cream. We got them to go and headed over to eat them by the fountain outside of EOS. Grizzly's sunday nearly melted through the to go cup, but no-one was injured, just one severly deformed cup. Well Tigger was kind of scared of this fountain and decided instead to play a game of musical benches where in which we systematically tried out every single bench around the fountain. So much for sitting and enjoying a nice relaxing sunday. Well I was determined that Tigger WILL LIKE THIS FOUNTAIN. Grizzly and I sat here for 9 years watching little kids play in this fountain thinking about how someday it would be really cool to have our own kid run and play in it. In fact we even waited until Tigger could walk before bringing him to Disney just so he could play in the fountains. Last visit he kind of liked the fountains, but not really. The fountain play started off like this:
9D14681A.jpg

With Tigger laughing and watching from the sidelines with his own Tigger. He slowly moved closer to the water and would kind of follow our lead when we put out our hands over the jets, but he was always too far away so even with his arm outstretched he still didn't get wet. I think I eventually went and grabbed him and put him in the center of the mickey head so he would be surrounded by jets. And this is what happened:
720F4DFE.jpg

He LOVED it! And everytime he was startled by the water he would put his hands over his mouth like that. He eventually started chasing the water around saying "I'm gonna get it, I'm gonna get it" and it was just as cute as any kid we had ever watched. I have a full 8 minute video of him doing this, and it ends with him peering into a jet that fires and gets him soaked, and his only reaction is to laugh and continue chasing the water. It was great. Unfortunately, this fountain has one draw back that I'm sure any parent of a child knows about. It is the slipperiest surface in all of Walt Disney World. In fact, the thing is so slippery that I'm surprised they haven't done something about it yet before someone gets really hurt. While playing Tigger fell twice, both times falling backwards and hitting his head on the ground. After the second fall we gave up and decided to wait until he was old enough to understand 'don't run' a little better, but despite the falls we had a really great time, and it was the perfect end to the perfect trip. We made a quick stop to get some toys for the plane ride back and some Christmas ornaments. We decided that each year we would let Tigger pick out an ornament so he would have a nice Disney collection that wouldn't be too tacky or have to be out all year long.

Still to come: Our plane ride home, a review of what did and did not scare Tigger, and the best ending to a trip ever (well at least for the mother of a wussy beasty).

So remember that sunday I had Friday night? Well it had chocolate fudge on it, and as usually happens when my brain is tempted by chocolate I forget that I am massively sensitive to caffeine, so I was up all night as a result of eating the sunday. This was not going to make for a good flight. I was sure I would drop dead from tiredness the second the hum of the airplane started and Tigger would be left to fend for himself for 3 hours. Either that or they would throw my whole family off of the plane while in the air in order to get the kid to stop screaming. I had prepared well for this flight. It was an 8:20am flight, so tigger should not be cranky during it. At the disney store the day before I picked up some characters from Disney's Playhouse for him.
447B301F-orig.jpg

The sets each included a Toodles with a disc with an encoded secret tool. However after opening each of the packages on the plane we discovered that the 'secret tool' in each of the discs was a hot dog. A hot dog? What kind of story can I make up where every secret tool required is a hot dog. I can't believe they couldn't be more creative than this in designing this toy. Oh well. Pictured below are the figures next to a roll of duct tape, my other secret weapon for the flight. The duct tape was not only used for taping whatever we desired, but also became a swimming pool and a bath tub for the characters. A rolled up piece of tape became a ball for pluto. These little toys lasted us almost the entire flight, with the remainder of time taken up by a set of Yo Gabba Gabba colorforms, insect cards purchased for $1 at Target, eating snacks, and a string of cars that you string together like beads. We didn't color on this flight even though I had come prepared with a set of character crayons to replace the 'wrong' crayons I had chosen for the ride down. They were not needed so they will become a present for a future occaison. In short the flight was short and sweet and I didn't even feel that tired until the car ride home. But before we even got home the most amazing thing happened...
In the airport in Buffalo our gate was the gate with the Fisher Price toys at it. Well Tigger wanted to "play them" so I stayed with Tigger for a bit while Grizzly went to coral the bags. In the play area there was a ride on zebra, and after watching another boy play on the zebra Tigger went over to investigate. He spent some serious time spinning the beads on the zebra, but eventually pulled together enough courage and this happened:
98B02E42.jpg

This is the first ride on toy he has ever gotten on willingly. He's two! That's two full years of being terrified of ride on toys magically cured by a trip to Disney. Who would have thought that a trip to Disney would make my wussy little boy slightly less wussy. I was so proud of him, and so excited for all the ride on toy fun he can now have. To top it off he even asked to ride his Rody when we got home too. AMAZING!!! Two ride on toys in one day. He seems to have concurred one fear. Now we just need to work on the vacuum and the toy race cars.

I thought I would summarize our trip in one last post with a list of what did and did not scare Tigger on this trip. While I have been to Disney many many times, this was by far my favorite trip, and I didn't even get to ride most of my favorite rides. It was so much fun being with Tigger, and his nap schedule and early bedtime kept the trip from being exhausting. It was wonderful. So in summary:

Non-Scary Things that Terrified Tigger:
  • Any and all characters from within a 5 ft radius.
  • The spitting camel on the Aladdin Flying Carpets Ride
  • The yellow slides in the Boneyard playground because they were dark
  • The little slides in Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground because they required putting him down.

Scary Things That Terrified Tigger:
  • The Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground, especially the giant dog nose.
  • Cinderella's carousel (would only ride the sleigh, and refused a second ride)

Scary Things that DID NOT terrify Tigger:
  • The extended pitch black part of the TTA
  • The scary chomping fish on the Nemo ride
  • The thunder and lightening during the Enchanted Tiki Room show
  • The dark and train noise during Figment's Journey into Imagination
  • The alien floating around in the computer screen room in Buzz Lightyear
  • Train and Boat whistles
  • Fireworks
  • The witch that comes out during Dream Along with Mickey
  • Loud music and giant stilt walking people during the Move It Shake It Parade

And here is a summary of the attractions we saw, all were loved by Tigger with the exception of the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground, the Carousel, and Aladdin's carpets when the camel was spitting

HS:
  • Playhouse Disney Live
  • Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground

EPCOT:
  • Finding Nemo Ride
  • Journey into Imagination
  • Spaceship Earth

AK:
  • Triceratops Spin
  • Animal Trek in Asia
  • Boneyard Playground
  • Train to/from Rafiki's Planet Watch
  • Coloring at Rafiki's Planet Watch

MK:
  • Train
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Tea Cups
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Carousel
  • It's a Small World
  • Peter Pan
  • Aladin's Carpets
  • Tom Sawyer's Island
  • Swiss Family Tree House (he loved loved loved climbing all the stairs)
  • Enchanted Tiki Room
  • Move It Shake It Parade
  • Dream Along with Mickey
  • Wishes (fireworks only)
  • TTA People Mover
  • Fountain in Adventureland

It's time I sign off. I would love to hear about any non-scary things that happened to scare your little kids, or similarly things you thought would scare them that didn't. We'll be back again in September, he should be 40 inches tall by then, so we'll have a lot more options to choose from. Thanks for reading!

I just stumbled on your TR and read the whole thing in one sitting! Tigger is adorable. :goodvibes I loved reading about your first trip "home." We're in ROFR on our first DVC contract, so I love reading about other DVCers' trips.

I know as park commandos it doesn't feel like you did a lot on this trip, but you really did! I'm glad you were able to slow down and enjoy Disney at Tigger's pace.

You mentioned you were going back twice more this year, when are you guys heading back down?

Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us!

Mrs. Sorjourner thanks for reading! I took a moment to read your pre-trip report and can totally relate to spending lots of time in the dark without power. I spent two years in Morocco when i was 8-10 years old, there was lots of time spent in the dark, and like you we celebrated our return to the US with a trip to Disney. Where in West Africa are you? My parents are currently living in Ghana.

We can definitely start a " I've been puked on at WDW" club, but you have to be president you story is way better. If better means more horribly gross.

Do you remember much from your time in Morocco as a kid? I always wonder how much of it my kids are going to remember. We are in a French-speaking West African country. What do you parents do in Ghana? We haven't had the privlidge of visiting there yet.

It sounds like your last MK day was amazing! I am so glad you got to see Wishes too.

I forgot to mention in my first post how genius I thought the post-it notes idea was for the plane! I also like the roll of tape for the flight home. I am most definitely taking notes for our trip back home (Jr. will be almost 1) and for when we return and Jr. Sojourner is 18 months. Thankfully our trip back in August will hopefully be shortened with a couple day stay-over in France for work. The youngest kid I've had to make an international trip with up until this point was 3 and that wasn't bad at all, but the 1-2 range Jr. will be in I am a bit concerned about. Our fellow passengers may not like us very much by the end of those trips!

I am so jealous that you have two up-coming trips!

Thanks again for sharing your trip.

I just stumbled on your TR and read the whole thing in one sitting! Tigger is adorable. :goodvibes I loved reading about your first trip "home." We're in ROFR on our first DVC contract, so I love reading about other DVCers' trips.

I know as park commandos it doesn't feel like you did a lot on this trip, but you really did! I'm glad you were able to slow down and enjoy Disney at Tigger's pace.

You mentioned you were going back twice more this year, when are you guys heading back down?

Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us!

Congrats on your first DVC purchase. Waiting got rofr was so agonizing for us, I wish you the best of luck. After out first trip e know it was absolutely a great decision for us. Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you enjoyed my trip report. We'll be going back in july for our ten anniversary without Tigger, and then again in sept. Our resale came with lots of points that needed to be used!

Do you remember much from your time in Morocco as a kid? I always wonder how much of it my kids are going to remember. We are in a French-speaking West African country. What do you parents do in Ghana? We haven't had the privlidge of visiting there yet.

It sounds like your last MK day was amazing! I am so glad you got to see Wishes too.

I forgot to mention in my first post how genius I thought the post-it notes idea was for the plane! I also like the roll of tape for the flight home. I am most definitely taking notes for our trip back home (Jr. will be almost 1) and for when we return and Jr. Sojourner is 18 months. Thankfully our trip back in August will hopefully be shortened with a couple day stay-over in France for work. The youngest kid I've had to make an international trip with up until this point was 3 and that wasn't bad at all, but the 1-2 range Jr. will be in I am a bit concerned about. Our fellow passengers may not like us very much by the end of those trips!

I am so jealous that you have two up-coming trips!

Thanks again for sharing your trip.
The post-it notes idea was scavenged from some of the family threads about plane travel. The tape works well for older kids too, think hang man, drawing pictures, or tic tac toe all more fun with blue tape!
I remember EVERYTHING from Morocco except how to speak french, your kids will remember tons.

The post-it notes idea was scavenged from some of the family threads about plane travel. The tape works well for older kids too, think hang man, drawing pictures, or tic tac toe all more fun with blue tape!
I remember EVERYTHING from Morocco except how to speak french, your kids will remember tons.

I will have to check out some of thosr family threads about plane travel; great ideas!

So glad to know they will remember so much! I think that will be neat. I hope it will play a part in shaping who they are with a bigger worldview then most people have in getting to see how so many others around the world live.

Just came across your post, several years later. I was researching "taking a 23 month old to disney world". We have twins that will be 23 months Dec 2016 and are planning a vacation for them! Well...we are debating whether to plan the vacation or not. I want to go, my husband is reluctant to say yes for sure. We are worried it will just be a stressful "vacation". Sounds like you did Disney the right way with a toddler! I will be following a lot of your advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter