WorldQuest Resort

LibertySq100

Earning My Ears
Just returned from my third stay since it opened in 2006. Here's the pointers:
Location: Right off 536, at the set of lights where the Marriott World Center and Nick Hotel. Driving towards I-4, a left at the lights past the Nick Hotel, then straight. A sign is located there for the WQ resort. Important, as some ppl have stated they got lost finding it!
Hotel: It's a condo place, with 2 or 3 bedrooms. It's still under construction, and each time I stay they put you in the newest part (I.E. unsold condo's I assume!).
The rooms, for the price, are fantastic. What this place is not a kids activity center, but a quiet, nice place. It has a large pool (and they are constructing a second pool) that is heated and continental breakfast each morning. The rooms themselves are fantastic: 2 or 3 bedrooms, each bedroom has a bathroom. The master bedrooms have walk-in showers and jacuzzi tub (1 person sized only). In April 2007 I paid $179 per night, Dec 2007 $139 and this January $125 (all w/ a Triple A discount. Occasionally they send out emails with a REALLY good discount (once I got an email for $99 a night).

They have a small concierge office which you can buy Universal and Disney tickets as well as a grocery mart with foodstuffs. Overpriced, of course, but when you arrive at 10:30PM and want a snack and a 6 pack of beer, you don't care now do you! The breakfast in the morning is relatively good (bad coffee naturally!) but enough to get your kids going w/ cereal, mini-muffins, and oatmeal.
I myself have a 12 yr old stepdaughter, and last two times we went she shared the 2nd bedroom (which has two beds) with her friend and they loved the privacy of their own room and bathroom. The rooms are smoke-free however you may smoke on the balconies, as ashtrays are provided (Thank GOD!). The living rooms have LCD Flat screens, unfortunately limited Hi-Def channels. The kitchen's are fully stocked with all the cookware, coffeemaker and other utensils you will need to prepare a meal along with a dishwasher.
FYI: A resort fee of $12 is added each night which includes a good wifi connection, shuttle service to the parks and the breakfast. Full maid service, (I.E. make up beds, etc) is an extra $30 a day. Without it, they just take out the trash and tidy up a bit.
I Highly recommend it, however you will need a car for this place.
Enjoy! If you have any questions about WQ I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my abilities.

Thanks so much for the review!

We are staying there for 1 night before checking into the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. I booked through Travelocity for $165 total for a 3 br. Can't wait!

Thanks so much for the review!

We are staying there for 1 night before checking into the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. I booked through Travelocity for $165 total for a 3 br. Can't wait!

To deide: I saw on your sig that it says 2 weeks, 5 days until your next trip. Are you staying Feb 6 or the 7th (Friday or Sat?) The price on worldquestresort.com for a 3 brdroom is $143 opposed to Travelocity's $165. Sunday night however is $161, so if Sunday night is your day that price is almost a match. But, if it is either Friday or Saturday, see if you can cancel your Travelocity reservation and rebook on Worldquestresort.com.

Have a great time!

Actually we are staying the night of Jan 31.

I really appreciate the heads up on the rate, unfortunately Travelocity charges 25$ to cancel any ressie, so even if I found a lower rate there would be a penalty. I am happy with $165 though!

Ok good, just wanted to make sure you weren't overpaying!
Have a great trip, and worldquestresort.com has a "Virtual Tour" section just added which is cool if you want to see.
Have a great time and please let me know how your trip went!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter