World Quest Resort is Amazing

wer2fun

Earning My Ears
I just returned from a two week stay. We split our stay one week onsite at the CBR and one week at the World Quest. I can't say enough about the World Quest.
It is a new resort that is still being built. The three building that are done are filled with two and three bedroom condo like suites. They were about 1600 square feet. It had a master with a king, a two twin and a queen room. A full kitchen, living and dining room.
There is a really big pool and tiki bar.
Every day they offer a continental breakfast, an evening snack, and a late night sweet treat. For Free!!!
Before we went I had tried to find some info on the boards and there is not much out so I thought I would give my oppion. This was our first trip to WDW so I am VERY happy we stayed onsite for part of our trip. We only used the EMH one time, so I think when we return my family of 6 will be going back to World quest instead of two small hotel rooms.
Oh by the way we only paid $129 a night for this amazing place!!! If you want anyother infor or to see my pictures let me know.

I just returned from a two week stay. We split our stay one week onsite at the CBR and one week at the World Quest. I can't say enough about the World Quest.
It is a new resort that is still being built. The three building that are done are filled with two and three bedroom condo like suites. They were about 1600 square feet. It had a master with a king, a two twin and a queen room. A full kitchen, living and dining room.
Every day they offer a continental breakfast, an evening snack, and a late night sweet treat. For Free!!!
Before we went I had tried to find some info on the boards and there is not much out so I thought I would give my oppion. This was our first trip to WDW so I am VERY happy we stayed onsite for part of our trip. We only used the EMH one time, so I think when we return my family of 6 will be going back to World quest instead of two small hotel rooms.
Oh by the way we only paid $129 a night for this amazing place!!! If you want anyother infor or to see my pictures let me know.

I would love to hear more. This is our first trip, in September, but we are already planning to go back. We will not stay onsite again since they are changing the dining plan.

Worldquest is close to the Nick and Marriott World Center - if you turn at the Nick from 536 instead of entering that property, continue on that road and you will eventually come to the Worldquest site. Unfortunately I didn't take many pics of our stay there but if you check out the pictures on tripadvisor you will get a good idea about the resort. tripadvisor pics

The tiki bar at the pool was never open during our stay but that was probably because the pool always seemed very quiet - which in our books was a big plus. Lounge chairs at the pool are among the most comfortable you will find at any resort. Construction is happening but we never found the noise to be much of an issue and we were in building 3 (closest to the construction). The biggest plus for us was having one of the 3 bedroom 3 bath units. With 4 girls, that was a huge difference in the quality of our stay.

Sounds like an amazing deal. Thank you for sharing your review!! :) I'm going to check this place out, we like suites/condo's/pool homes for the added space when we travel.

Thanks for the info. We are booked for 12 nights in October in a WC Accessible 3 Bedroom. It looks like a great place!
Sher

Could you tell me how you got the great rate. This place looks just perfect for what I need but the lowest I can seem to find is a little under $200 per night and that one says no breakfast is included. Thanks.

I am paying $159 and $179 for the 3 bedroom with a AAA discount. The rate changes in October. I called reservations once or twice and had to ask for any special promos. From my understanding the continental breakfast is for all hotel guests. Most reviews that I have read say the breakfast is OK but nothing too crazy. Pastries, Juice and a bit of fruit. I would like to know if the breakfasts are pretty much the same every day. While in Orlando for business in April, I stopped by Worldquest to check it out. Very nice place. At around 4:30 the had some snacks - nachos-and salsa available for the guests.

Breakfast did not change while we were there but it was better than cooking or paying for one! Salsa and chips was also the snack everyday. I found that the rates fluctuate a lot for Worldquest - shop around.

No, its not. That one is lake Buena Vista Resort Villiage. I looked at that resort and the building seemed nice and proximiaty to shopping is excellent, however, LBVR is right on the main road. I liked World Quest because you had to take a short road to get to the property. Gave it a little more seclusion. The entrance to Worldquest was right across from the the Nickelodeion Hotel.

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the Headsup!

Staying at Disney Resort for EMH mornings is great!:thumbsup2
Staying at Disney Resort for EMH evenings is not so great! :sad2: Especially during the Summer months!

Well I got an email from Orlandoinfo.com and they have an endless summer promotion. It lists several hotels with stay 2 nights get the 3rd night free. Worldquest is listed as one of those resorts. I called reservations twice yesterday to get in on this offer, however, no one seemed to know what was going on. I am going to persist today, as that would mean almost an $800 savings on our 12 night stay. Will keep you posted!!!

Useful tips for us.

We just got back from a week at WorldQuest and I can't say enough wonderful things about it!!! The place was HUGE, the rooms were clean, the kitchen was well-stocked and boy oh boy was the place quiet. We were one of 2 families in our building for most of the time.

We had the pool all to ourselves, it was just lovely. We paid $139 a night, booked through Expedia. I don't see any reason why we'd ever stay anywhere else when we go to WDW.

If you have any questions at all, I'd be happy to answer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter