WOOO HOOOO!! 1 month to go!!

sandymandr

DIS Veteran
Just posted on another thread....I am so excited, now only a month left!! Where has the time gone??? Gosh, I hope I got enough info in the past 8 months!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

I'm with you!!! Only 29 days!!! We've only been planning since early December so our wait hasn't been as long as yours, but we are just as excited!

By this time (9:15 AM) our plane will be on final approach to MCO. With good timing we should be at POFQ by 10:30 AM. WOO HOO!!!

I'm with you!!! Only 29 days!!! We've only been planning since early December so our wait hasn't been as long as yours, but we are just as excited!

By this time (9:15 AM) our plane will be on final approach to MCO. With good timing we should be at POFQ by 10:30 AM. WOO HOO!!!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! and Congrats!!!!! Our plane gets into MCO at 9:38AM!!! I am so excited!!!! My AAA agent called yesterday and said she was putting my final package in the mail with my ME tags and everything!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter