Wonders of Life and Odyssey

jamnich314

Mouseketeer
Of the four parks I think EPCOT has the most "abandoned" attractions. I know they use the Wonders of Life pavilion during the Food & Wine and Flower & Garden Festivals but other than that it sits empty with the walkway to it roped off. I've also heard that the Odyssey building is sometimes used for large groups/events but other than restrooms also sits empty.

Seems to me like both buildings could be used for something. Now that Test Track has been updated (for whatever reason) they must have a few Imagineers sitting around with nothing to do. If nothing else, refurb Body Wars and Cranium Command and operate those again. Was the attendance at both so low it warranted closing them? :confused3

What really annoys me are buildings sitting empty and unused, while walkways are cluttered up with vending carts that spoil both views and traffic patterns.

If nothing else, refurb Body Wars and Cranium Command and operate those again. Was the attendance at both so low it warranted closing them? :confused3

For whatever reason (we'll likely never know,) Disney simply did not wish to continue operating Wonders of Life.

(Loss of corporate sponsorship is often sited, but evidence of other pavilions losing their corporate sponsorship, yet continuing to run, negates that likelihood.)

For whatever reason (we'll likely never know,) Disney simply did not wish to continue operating Wonders of Life.

(Loss of corporate sponsorship is often sited, but evidence of other pavilions losing their corporate sponsorship, yet continuing to run, negates that likelihood.)

We loved the Wonders of Life pavilion. I was sad to see it close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter