Wonderful World of Animation and Fantasmic!

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
What is WWofA? Is it in the same theater as Fantasmic! or is it in the hub of MMRR? While we are there, both are showing on the same night according to TP. I haven't heard of this show.

Last edited:
WWofA is at the Chinese Theatre by MMRR and it's fairly new. We have not seen it but we're not really big show people. When they've done these projections in the past, you can usually see it just walking around the area. Of course some spots are better than others. I'd venture to guess Fantasmic will still have more of a draw. It also looks like times are staggered so you could do both if you wanted.

WWofA is at the Chinese Theatre by MMRR and it's fairly new. We have not seen it but we're not really big show people. When they've done these projections in the past, you can usually see it just walking around the area. Of course some spots are better than others. I'd venture to guess Fantasmic will still have more of a draw. It also looks like times are staggered so you could do both if you wanted.
Thanks! It's about 45 minutes before F!, so I guess you'd have to choose if you want to get a seat at F!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter