Wonderful stay @ Celebration World Resort

FLA NUT

Mom to 2 Disney "Jaded" boys.
We just returned from 7 nights @ Celebration World Resort. We loved the resort. It was very convenient to the parks yet away from the madness of 192. The property was very clean and well maintained. Someone was constantly washing the sidewalks and cleaning the railings during our stay. The unit was spotless. The couch was not very comfortable, but we didn't spend alot of time sitting on it anyway. A starter kit of paper products, dish and clothes detergent, shampoo, soap, trash bags, etc was provided. Customer service was excellant. We were never asked to attend a tour or even called. We could even see the Wishes fireworks from our balcony. I highly recommend Celebration World.

I will post a few pictures of the unit and grounds when I download all 800 pictures that I took last week!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter