Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe

poppop

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have info about Wolfgang Puck Café? I haven't noticed very many reviews. We re on the dining plan and want to go to a good 1 credit restaurant n Disney Springs area. There will be on two of us and it is my wife's birthday!

We ate there once in 2011 and thought it was good. I don't remember what DW and DS ordered, but I had a personal pizza. IMO it was the best pizza I've had at WDW. I thought it was better than Via Napoli.

Honestly I don't care for it very much. I feel like their QS Wolfgang Puck Express is much much better. If I were going to use a 1 credit for TS at Disney Springs I would go with Raglan Road. Excellent food and entertainment! If you wanted to save a TS credit for another time, Wolfgang Puck Express is fantastic, a great value for QS, and they still bring your food out to you and offer drink refills like you would get at a TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter