• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wolfgang Puck Express West Side 11/17/07

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
We were wanting a quick, but decent dinner last night and were in DTD.
WPE (west side) was our choice and turned out to be good. First time here. We have eaten at the one in Marketplace.
Good timing on our part as when we sat down there was a long line at the order counter.
I had the pizza with sausage, pepperoni and mushrooms. It was very good.
DH had the meatloaf dinner. Said it was okay, and did everything but lick the plate. So I would think it was more than okay. ;) :laughing:
He also ate a slice of my pizza.
Overall very good and would eat there again. Really liked the pizza.... popcorn::
The only downside was sitting outside and smelling smoke from cigarettes and cigars too much. For no longer than we sat there, we smelled it on and off through the whole meal. :crazy2:
And dining inside there was one option of a bar type seating, with very few seats, and it was noisy and busy inside.
So either you get noise and congestion or smoke. :confused3
Maybe be better to grab a pizza and find a bench by the water and relax and eat.

Thanks for the review. We have only eaten at WPE in Marketplace and really enjoyed it. Shame about the smell of smoke when eating outside :sad2:

WPE is one of our favorite CS places for great food. We are staying at SS in March, so I know we willl get in a visit or two :)!

Thanx for the review. Shame about the smell of cigarette smoke. Not nice when you're eating your food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter