Wolfgang Puck Express or Cafe

sissy1

Mouseketeer
Trying to choose restaurants for our upcoming trip. Which do you prefer and why? Wolfgand Puck Express or Cafe :scratchin

Ive only been to Express but we have an ADR in Sept for the Café.. We will also go for dinner to express sometime during that trip too tho b/c that bacon wrapped meatloaf is AMAZING! It tastes NOTHING like meatloaf! lol Paired with crème brulee for dessert.. WOW!

We have eaten at the Cafe, the Express West Side, and the Express Marketplace...and our preference has been Marketplace Express...at least in the past.

There are two Wolfgang Puck locations at DTD. One on the West Side, which includes the Express, the Cafe, the Sushi Bar, and the Upstairs finer dining. The other is on the Marketplace side and it is ONLY an Express. This ONLY Express has been our personal fav...especially if you are on the DDP.

I am not up to date on the DDP, but in the past the Marketplace Express location was a QS credit. It is the type of place where you order and pay for your food at the cashier. You have a self service fountain drink area but you receive a number for your table and your food is delivered to your table. The food is excellent. It is served on real plates with real silverware.

My family really enjoys the patio area, no matter the weather. It is fully shaded with ceiling fans. It is always much quieter than indoors and generally very comfortable, no matter the weather.

We love the food. In the past, the biggest difference between the two Expresses was the dessert. Creme Brulee was made onsite at the Marketplace location but wasn't offered as a dessert option at the Express restaurant on the West Side. We love that dessert! The two locations used to be managed by different companies so they did not necessarily have the same menu or offer the same choices. IDK if that is still the case.

We have eaten at all these locations listed. My reviews are in my signature. They aren't the most recent reviews, but I found that the same menu items, ordered years apart were consistent in quality...so they should still be helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter