Wolfgang Puck Cafe-terrible experience

suburbiatexas

Earning My Ears
we just got back from 8 days at disney and i were on the dining plan.

we ate at the following:

Les Chefs De France-dinner
Mama Melrose-lunch
Wolfgang Puck Cafe-dinner
Ragland Road-dinner
Crystal Palace-breakfast
1900 Park Fare-dinner
Le Cellier-dinner
Yak and Yeti-lunch

...as always most of the cast members were great (server at yak and yeti was grumpy, but the fried wontons...my god...the fried wontons...sooo good)

Le Cellier had the BEST service....just great...and the food was good all the way around...

we had a terrible experience at wolfgang puck cafe...we arrived at 6:30, took 20 mintues to get drinks and they were NEVER refilled, once in over 2 hours! we ask for more bread for when our meals came and never received it. our meals arrived after a 45 minute wait, the alfredo pasta was lukewarm...we had 8 people in our party and no one was overwhelmed with the food. it was just 'meh'

when they ask about desserts, they took my sons food away and he was not finished, which caused tears to flow so we ask for the desserts to go...after being there for 2 hours, we did not want to be there any longer.

so we spent 2 1/2 hours trying to eat dinner, no one was happy in our party and we were automatically charged 18% gratuity....for terrible service and a mediocre meal.

it took two days for the credits to be deducted from our meal plan, when we mentioned something at the front desk of our resort, they said they heard lots of complaints with WGP cafe....

just wanted to give you a heads up...needless to say we will not be going there again.

other than that we had a great time :)

We had an awful experience too! They tried to squeeze 4 adults and 1 teenager into a small small table that was built for 3-4 people, our food came our sporadically 3 of us were finished before the other two's entrees came out and then they forgot about us and didn't offer us dessert- we waited 25 min until we finally asked another server for some assistance. Yep, never again for us! We were really disappointed but never again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter