Wolfgang puck cafe new menu January 2012

JennaWest

Mouseketeer
So we booked our reservation on the day we could in anticipation for the calamari, spinach and artichoke dip and the macidamia nut chicken And to our suprise the menu was a complete overhaul and absolutely disgusting. There still is calamari but it is a fifth of the portion it was and beware there are fried lemons mixed in with it, the spinach artichoke dip is gone and so is the macidamia nut chicken!!!!!! Needless to say we stayed and it was such a disappointment we will not be back unless they bring back the chicken. Some of the things on the new menu are half a rotisserie chicken with what I would swear are not the same potatoes as with the Mac chicken I swear they are either instant or made with water almost no taste the chicken I can get better at my local grocery store there is bacon wrapped meatloaf and talk about plain and the chicken Alfredo is nothing to write home about. The desserts didn't change.... Good luck like I said we will not be back and this was always a must do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter