Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill - Any entrees disallowed?

KandyM

DIS Veteran
Probably a dumb question but was just looking over their menu and they only list four items as Entrees while lots of other things most people would consider an entree are listed under different headings on the menu, like "From the Wood Burning Grill" . Does this mean that with the DDP a person could only choose one of the four "entrees" on the menu?

This puck’s is a signature restaurant, 2 ts credits per person

is this the puck’s you want?

I have a reservation and yes saw the same information as noted by Moliphino. A really amazing value for 1TS. I just wanted to confirm that there wasn't something shady going on with limits to what could be ordered for 1TS. Sounds like there isn't so all good.

LOL, Pretty sure my family of five will each order that $59 steak.

If you look at the link that was posted above....you will see it listed as Signature/Fine Dining. Under that it says "Some Dining Plans are accepted". The comment is in blue. If you click on it to see what dining plans are accepted it shows the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill only needs 1 TS credit.

So either pucks has gone from signature dining to a standard 1 ts
or
disney has screwed up their publishing after 1/1

who knows:sad2:

It also clearly shows 1TS required in my confirmation email. I did a quick search of this forum and this was brought up a few times before throughout 2919 so I don’t think it was a 1/1 change?

I stopped by the restaurant 5 minutes ago and asked if it is one credit for lunch AND dinner and they confirmed it is indeed. I actually stopped to see if the chocolate lava cake is still available since it is on the Disney menu but not listed on the restaurants actual site. Sad to say it is no longer offered.

we ate there last summer and were told it’s one dining plan credit however we were told we could not order the $59 steak. At that time they did have another ”steak frites” for $38 that was allowed.

we ate there last summer and were told it’s one dining plan credit however we were told we could not order the $59 steak. At that time they did have another ”steak frites” for $38 that was allowed.
I just had the steak and fries today. Yum!

Attachments

• DC4C7408-4C55-4D72-A9C8-F5844FDE18D8.jpeg
    DC4C7408-4C55-4D72-A9C8-F5844FDE18D8.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter