WL Xmas pics please.........

disneyfamily4life

Earning My Ears
We Just booked our first Disney Xmas vacation and will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge from Dec 22-29 '11.

Please if you have any Xmas pics of the WL or Disney world in general please post here and fuel our excitement.

Thanks

Here are some from our trip last Christmas! It is beautifully decorated for Christmas, you'll love it! A couple of them might be a little dark because I don't have a very good camera...

CIMG1630.jpg

CIMG1634.jpg

CIMG1646.jpg

CIMG1637.jpg

CIMG1640.jpg

Here's a few from our Dec'10 trip. We visited a few resorts and, no doubt, WL has the best Christmas tree....

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

We Just booked our first Disney Xmas vacation and will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge from Dec 22-29 '11.

Please if you have any Xmas pics of the WL or Disney world in general please post here and fuel our excitement.

Thanks

:woohoo: The WL is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE at Christmas:santa: I am actually debating The WL or AKL for Christmas 2011 (Actually the same dates as u) & i just cannot decide:santa: I have stayed at both for Christmas & both are SPECTACULAR but personally i think WL has the "Slight Edge" over AKL..Still it doesnt make the decision any easier for me:santa:

Not long to go only 280 days :rotfl:

Wow... these pics are amazing.. thanks to all and please keep them coming!!!

I must be completely insane, but i just can't stop thinking about this trip counting the days and we're still in March.

I know the parks are going to be crowded but be in WDW over Xmas with all the decorations it trully is going to be magical !!!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter