• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL Room Location and Boat Launch

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Not that I care that much, but which rooms have the closest trip and which have the farthest to the boat launch for MK? We have a woods view room booked and I think I requested the north side, but I don't care that much. Just wondering is all.

Thank you!

If you're looking out to the lake, the boat launch is on the left side of the resort (or the "Magic Kingdom) side. It is a very convienient side to be on. All of the restaurants are on that side as well. We had a courtyard view, room 5015 and it was on the left side. It was a great location--right near the elevators, food, and boat launch. Of course, rooms located on the right wing of the resort are further away from the boat launch (but the resort is pretty contained and compact--there are no super far walks), but they are very close to the bus stop.

Woodsview is the north wing building B and you can't get any closer then that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter