WITH PICS: "As delectable as... UPDATED!!

Thanks for posting such great reviews! Your pictures are great. Prime Time has been on my list of places to try for awhile and after seeing that fried chicken it's definitely moved to the top of the list!

And when I went to Boma, I ate some of the kids mac and cheese too. Yum :)

Excellent reviews!! We are going to Prime Time for the first time in May so I'm glad you enjoyed that! And now we have another snack location to try as well thanks to you . .. . those Doh Bars look GOOD!!!!!

I loved it... nice to see how big the portions are... a lot can be shared between kids

So here it is...the ending.

I figured I'd end this review focusing on the best and the worst of my trip and my feelings on the dining plan.

And the categories are...

BREAD:
Best: Definately Le Cellier. It's worth going there just for the bread.
Runner-up: If served warm I'd say Spoodles, but it was cold so I'd go with Coral Reef: plain, warm, goodness

Worst: Spoodles because it was cold. Blech.

(Sorry the Kona bread was a little too sweet and soft for my taste)

Entree:
Best: Spoodles, that fish was sooooo good!
Runner-up: The filet from Le Cellier. Yum yum

Worst: Mahi-mahi from Coral, the couscous was soooo gross and mushy. And the fish was just bland (but that's my fault I asked for the sauce on the side)

Side Dish:
Best: Mushroom Risotto
Runner-up: All the dishes from Boma, I wish I would have been hungrier.

Worst: That's a tie between the coconut rice from Yak and Yeti and the couscous from Coral Reef. Both were overcooked but atleast the couscous had a nice flavor. I think I just too high expectations for these dishes.
The runnerup would go to the collards from 50s. Too salty (and I love salt).

Dessert:
Best: Mango Pie from Yak and Yeki. I heart mango.
Runner-up: Tie between the Princess cake from Norway and the Smores from Le Cellier.

Worst: Fruit in a martini glass from Coral. It was hard and flavorless. Come on, pick what's in season.

Best Overall TS: I'm gonna have to go with Le Cellier. Service was decent, the appie, bread, entree, and dessert were all top notch. And great ambience, even if the people next to us scoffed at me taking pictures.

Runner-up would definately be Spoodles. The entree was my favorite! And the service was stellar! So sad about the loss of the chocolate, pistachio, apricot cake. I wanted to try it!

Worst Overall TS: That's a hard one. I guess I'd have to go between Yak and Yeti, with the snobby waitress and icky rice, and Coral Reef. I love the coral when I went for lunch, but my dish was overcooked and service was slow. Plus there was a brat behind us who was not controlled at all. However, awesome view.

Best CS: The Pop. It had the best choices and very yummy. However in the parks I'd say Caseys. MMM...corn-dog nuggets.
Runner-up: The hot italian sandwich from Pizzafari. So good...

Worst CS: I'd have the say the chili from Columbia Harbor House- especially after Stitch.. yech! And by far, the turkey leg anyway if that counts. It's the worst of anything, ever!!!

I'd definately go to Le Cellier and Boma again. I'd go to Boma every single trip if I could. Spoodles was great but I'd try the Flying Fish Cafe if I was by the boardwalk. The princess meal was very enjoyable. I'd order something different I think but it's priceless not waiting in line. However I wish the princesses would pose better with females and not just hang on the guys. Crystal Palace would be my go-to character breakfast.

well i have to go to school so to be continued...

With the salmon at Akershaus did you have to ask for potato pancakes? I've been perusing the menus for our next trip and got really excited :yay: about your picture of that dinner but I haven't been able to find it on a menu. I can't imagine a dish more made for DH than potato pancakes topped with any sort of apple and salmon. His three absolute favorite things all on one plate!! Excellent reviews!

No the menu we had was different than the one posted at allearsnet. It was just there. Beware though, they are not the crispy flakey hashbrowny type but more pancakey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter