Wishing I Was Still There!

Tasha+Scott

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br><font color=pu
Well, my DH and I did the WDW, SW, US, and IoA thing from June 12-19. It was such a great time that we didn't want to come back. We did Epcot, Magic Kingdom, MGM, and Animal Kingdom the first 4 days. That was great b/c of the rain, believe it or not. I am originally from Florida and understand the concept of a "summer shower" but apparently a lot of people didn't. The first night we was there it rained and cleared half the people out. No waiting in lines at all!

The 16th we went to SW and also did the Luau there. It was a beautiful day. It didn't rain at all which was great since most of the shows are outdoors. The Luau was nice just to sit and relax for a little while. My DH was so excited b/c he got to pet and feed the dolphins in Key West at SW. He is not originally from FL and had never seen a dolphin or an alligator before, so it was fun just showing him things I had seen my entire life and watching him get so excited.

The 17th we went to US. It was really hot and the lines were long. We took advantage of single rider lines for MIB and I did the Mummy solo b/c he will not ride a roller coaster other than Big Thunder Railroad at WDW. It was a good day, but I was looking forward to IOA since I like that one a lot better and was anxious to get soaked! :rolleyes:

Which brings me to the 18th...went to IoA. Didn't ride any of the coasters or Ripsaw Falls this time. We did everything else there though. And I did the Jurassic Park River Ride solo. I had done every ride there several times in the past and had been there several times as where my DH hadn't so I decided to do what he wanted to do. He enjoyed Spiderman and really loved Popeye. We ended up doing Spiderman 3 times and Popeye 5 times! Well, I can honestly say, I finally got soaked like I had wanted to. :rolleyes:

The next day we left and stayed at a Courtyard Marriott on the way home. We enjoyed the pool and relaxed.

Then the next day we came home.

And we are already planning our next trip. I am just really glad he loved it as much as me! Oh, FYI, DH loved Magic Kingdom and IOA the best out of the parks w/rides and considers SW in a league all its own. Planning to do Discovery Cove next summer. I can't wait!

Great report! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for my next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter