Wishes Fireworks Sorta Stll Around

aalan

Mouseketeer
Just back from 6 day 5 night trip to Disneyland, and the “new” fireworks show is really a blend of WDW’s “Wishes” and the older, attraction based theme of Disneyland. There is no narration by Jimminy Cricket, but the opening and closing sections are definitely Wishes, caught us by surprise. Might be old news, but something for you Wishes fans to check out if you go to Disneyland.

Just back from 6 day 5 night trip to Disneyland, and the “new” fireworks show is really a blend of WDW’s “Wishes” and the older, attraction based theme of Disneyland. There is no narration by Jimminy Cricket, but the opening and closing sections are definitely Wishes, caught us by surprise. Might be old news, but something for you Wishes fans to check out if you go to Disneyland.
That’s actually not a new show for Disneyland. That show is from Disneyland’s 50th celebration in 2005.

May not be new news, but it was a surprise to me. We took our first family trip to Disneyland this past summer and I was so caught off guard when the Wishes music started during the fireworks I started ugly crying on Main Street - didn’t think I’d hear that in a park again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter