Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to spend the day at Animal Kingdom and then go to Epcot for a 4:30 pm res at via napoli and I am not sure how long it takes to get to mK from epcot. Is it a monorail ride or a bus? I want to be at MK by 8:00 p.m. for the fireworks party. Does that sound possible? I don't want to make an earlier res at Via Napoli because I want to have the day in AK. Also how long will it take to get from AK to Epcot Italy...is that a bus? sorry i am kind of in the dark about these things! Is this all too much for one day?

I am planning to spend the day at Animal Kingdom and then go to Epcot for a 4:30 pm res at via napoli and I am not sure how long it takes to get to mK from epcot. Is it a monorail ride or a bus? I want to be at MK by 8:00 p.m. for the fireworks party. Does that sound possible? I don't want to make an earlier res at Via Napoli because I want to have the day in AK. Also how long will it take to get from AK to Epcot Italy...is that a bus? sorry i am kind of in the dark about these things! Is this all too much for one day?

I believe if you take the monorail, you'll need to transfer at the Transit Center. Epcot and MK are not on the same line. Of course, you can take the bus as well from the park.

Thank you! It is different on Christmas?

Not different just little extra stuff. My photopass pictures had a special border, the table we decorated nicer, more staff on hand, desserts were wonderful, and the people were all nice. It was just magical.

I just called again about the 5th and was told that they aren't even offering the party on the 4th, 5th, and 6th! It would be nice if they could have offered up that info before hand, so maybe we could plan accordingly! I'm just mad about it so I'm venting. I've been waiting and waiting for this to open up, for nothing! :furious:

I made reservations last night for the 4th. They do offer it during MVMCP.

Hello all

I went through pages 190-247 of this thread and gathered all of the names that made reservations for October, November, and December. I added your name to this thread. If you'd like to add the number of your party, just let me know.
I hope i didn't step on any toes by doing this...if you don't want your name there, i'll gladly take it off. Was just trying to get an accurate idea of all the DISers that will be at the gatherings :thumbsup2

Edit to add: Added October and November dates, and also, if i noticed that you were trying to make the event a surprise, i didn't add your name. I will gladly add it if you'd like me to. Just contact me or post to the thread.

On the hunt for the first few days of Jan now that my hopes for NYE or the day before are dashed. Subbing!

I got seats for 4 people at 8:30pm on Tuesday, December 11th.

I have been trying to get reservations for this for years - finally. Phew...

Hunclemarco said:
Hello all

I went through pages 237-247 of this thread and gathered all of the names that made reservations for December. I added your name to this thread. If you'd like to add the number of your party, just let me know.
I hope i didn't step on any toes by doing this...if you don't want your name there, i'll gladly take it off. Was just trying to get an accurate idea of all the DISers that will be at the gatherings :thumbsup2

Thanks for doing that :)

I put this in the other thread, but I'll put it here too.

We are a party of 5 on 12/25 and got a 9:00pm time.

Congratulations to everybody that got their reservation!

You're making me so excited...just waiting for January to open up now :)

Hi there,

I hope this isn't voilating any rules (and it's not violating any that I'm aware of). I got a TTFDP reservation nice and early when they opened for November, but afterwards my in-laws let me know they were coming on that Sunday instead of Monday like I had assumed. If anybody out there has a reservation for November 11 and you'd be willing to check on the possibility of adding a person to your reservation, I'd really appreciate it! I know they require payment in advance and I'm willing to get money to you however you'd like it -- PayPal, personal check, cash the day of the party. I was able to add one more person to the reservation but I still need one more.

I'm not asking for you to let them sit at your table, mind you -- I just need one more chair at our table. :)

Thanks in "advance". :lmao:

Jason

p.s. I had PMed two parties about this but hadn't heard back anything, so maybe they just didn't see the PM. That's what I'm hoping, anyway.

Hi there,

I hope this isn't voilating any rules (and it's not violating any that I'm aware of). I got a TTFDP reservation nice and early when they opened for November, but afterwards my in-laws let me know they were coming on that Sunday instead of Monday like I had assumed. If anybody out there has a reservation for November 11 and you'd be willing to check on the possibility of adding a person to your reservation, I'd really appreciate it! I know they require payment in advance and I'm willing to get money to you however you'd like it -- PayPal, personal check, cash the day of the party. I was able to add one more person to the reservation but I still need one more.

I'm not asking for you to let them sit at your table, mind you -- I just need one more chair at our table. :)

Thanks in "advance". :lmao:

Jason

p.s. I had PMed two parties about this but hadn't heard back anything, so maybe they just didn't see the PM. That's what I'm hoping, anyway.

The dessert party isn't based on number of tables (with an unlimited number of people at each,) it's based on number of people. Therefore, if it's coming up as "sold out" it's sold out with the max number of people. No one would be able to add anyone to their table. The only chance you might have would be if someone cancelled one person from their party? I don't really know how that would work, but good luck! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter