Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

Following. I'm hoping for August 4th, but I'm not sure I have the energy to stalk the reservations like I once did! We've had the benefit of attending now several times. Does anyone know how the reservations work now that they are giving it such an early time? We have dinner reservations for that night already. Curious to know if we will run into trouble trying to book since it will look like the same "meal" time.
You won't be able to book online. I spoke to a cm and she claimed she could override it if I called. We will see.

i read the last few pages of the thread...i'll be equally disappointed if they are not continuing to hold the dessert party past july 4th :( when was the last month of dates opened up ? does anyone know ??

I booked our July 3rd Wishes Dessert Party on January 2nd.

I was able to get a reservation for June 17th for the dessert party and now I have to make some changes and cancel it. UGGHHH. My DD(17) is going on a trip to Japan with her language class from high school and we were heading to Disney while she was there. Her dates were suppose to have been locked in. Well I got the notice yesterday that now that they have purchased the airline tickets they had to change her departure for Japan by 2 days. Geez. I had to call Disney Vacation Club and change my hotel reservations and the VGF and as of right now I will have to do a split stay with 2 days at Bay Lake towers unless something opens while I'm on the waiting list at the GFV for those two days. In addition, I had already booked my airlines tickets; Now I will have to pay $400 in penalties to change Oh well). I then went online and looked for the Terrace Restaurant Fireworks Dessert party on the days I will be in the MK, and couldn't find anything. :confused3:sad::sad1::sad2: Big time let down.

Then I went online later in the evening yesterday and there it was... An opening on June 23rd... I went clicked the tab, sweated bullets there were no errors... After what seemed like an eternity It happened.

Congratulations!
Your dining reservation is confirmed... You can bet I printed that one off and then captured a screen pic from my MDE from my phone. :cool1:

OMGsh DESSERT BUFFET

Bruce-Matilda.gif

Taking a trip to WDW with my cousin's family and looking for something new and exciting to do with the bigger group (as it's usually my family of 5).....originally thought of the "grand gatherings" but they don't offer those anymore......so we came across this dessert party idea which looked perfect!!.....only to discover from the CM when I called the same thing that you all already know - that so far the party has not been extended past July 4th and they do not know if it will be continued either. Really?! Ugh!! We were sooooo looking forward to our first experience at the dessert party (and wondering why we didn't discover this sooner). I hope they continue it!!!

Thanks to all of you - I have hope!! Our 180 days starts tomorrow!!! We are very excited!

So this might no longer be offered? Boo. I was thinking of booking this for the family in November. I hope it isn't discontinued, and if it is, something really cool better be offered in it's place.

I'm praying I'll get one. We just made our reservations for everything this past week, and the only thing my lady friend wants (that we don't have) is the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party. Here's still hoping I can get one.

Anyone have any advice? I'm doing the stalking thing. We're wanting Mid-May basically.

We are trying to book Tomorrowland terrace dessert party for September 1,2015. The calendar is only available until July 4. Will this open up, does anyone, know? When might it open up?

We are trying to book Tomorrowland terrace dessert party for September 1,2015. The calendar is only available until July 4. Will this open up, does anyone, know? When might it open up?

Nobody knows for sure, lots of rumors are flying around. I am hopeful it will open up soon, I'm tired of checking the calendar every day...

They just updated the park hours. We are hoping that this will move along now and they will open up the ADR for the dessert party.

Wow! They doubled the price per person!!!! And from what I can tell the only new things listed are cheese and character cupcakes. When we went in September they already provided chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream, fruit, cider, hot chocolate, lemonade, coffee, and tea. The "and more!" part better be a vibrating chair and a M&G!

Last edited:
Wow! They doubled the price per person!!!!

Of course they would, character themed cupcakes and sparkling cider alone is not cheap and Disney needs to pass the cost on to the guest. :rotfl2::lmao:

I'm glad I was able to get a reservation for our trip in June because I highly doubt I'm paying $49 per person plus tax for this one. And this is coming from someone who does drink the Disney Kool-Aid one too many times. :goodvibes

RIDICULOUS you don't even get alcohol and their ****ty deserts for 50 bucks a person!? No way I can't believe it.

Thank you for sharing! We're talking the in-laws with us to Disney this fall, and I was hoping to book this as a surprise for them. I hate to hear that the price has basically doubled, but I can't say that I'm too surprised. My husband and I were just talking about how "cheap" the dessert party was by Disney standards. Looks like we jinxed it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter