Wish us luck

MinnesotaMouseketeers

DIS Veteran
Repair work on tiles popping off in the shower, $1500.00 :scared1:
Repair work on our cars clutch, $1250.00 :headache:

Still planning on going to Wilderness Lodge in 2009, priceless :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana:

As long as we don't take any more shots like these.

Wish us luck that nothing else comes up and with a little pixie dust we just might make it pixiedust: We still have a year to save.

HI! Those sound rough. We are also from Minnesota - Oakdale to be precise. My DH works in Stillwater and we are there a lot.
When are you planning on going to WDW? We're going end of January.

Here's a little pixie dust. pixiedust: pixiedust:

Here's sending lots of pixie dust your way pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I know how frustrating it can be when you try to plan a trip and "life" gets in the way! I'm finally sending my final payment (a month late) to my DVC owner and I will be so glad when I finally get the airline tickets purchased the middle of this month (we're going in December). Everything has gotten in the way this year (car, house, losing jobs) that I thought we'd never get to go - luckily my DVC guy I'm renting points from has been kind enough to extend my last payment or I would have lost out on that money.

Good luck and keep the faith! Here's a big ol group hug from our family to yours :grouphug:

HI! Those sound rough. We are also from Minnesota - Oakdale to be precise. My DH works in Stillwater and we are there a lot.
When are you planning on going to WDW? We're going end of January.

Here's a little pixie dust. pixiedust: pixiedust:

We've got one year from yesterday. When we booked though DU it was about 14 months. It's nice to have less than one year to go; even if it's 364 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter