Wine-$1.49 after rebate from Publix

hrh_disney_queen

<font color=red>My DH has the hots for Stacey<br><
I guess it's possible that not all Publix have the same ad, but here is a link to the ad for my area to show you : http://publix.shoplocal.com/publix/default.aspx?action=entryflash&

The rebate is on page 15, and it is for Turning Leaf, Redwood Creek, and Black Swan wines-all varieties, that are on sale this week for $4.49/bottle. The rebate is good for $2 back on one bottle, $5 back on 2 bottles, and $18 back on six bottles. (so you KNOW I had to buy 6:banana:)

The rebate is in the back of the weekly ad that you can pick up at Publix. You will need the labels UPC symbol (you can soak bottle in room temp water for about 15 minutes and peel it off.), your receipt and the rebate slip. I had to have the service desk employee read the address to me because the writing is so small!

I don't even know if this wine is any good, but I am willing to try for $1.49 bottle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter