Windsor Hills?

Jerseyguy's Wife

Mouseketeer
I am looking at booking a trip next June and the price is REALLY good. Anyone stay here? Should I worry or change my plan? TIA

Windsor Hills it wonderful totally a top rate place to stay. We staid in a townhome wiht a splash pool. Having our own kitchen, laundry facility, seperate bathrooms and big space was so much better than a hotel. The resort is gated and safe. The pool has water slides for big kids, and you gradually walk into deeper water, had a hot tub for adults, movie theater, kids park and other things.

I loved it there. If you can get a good rate you wont be disappointed. They also have a sister property called Windsor Palms that is also just as nice just a few yrs older.

Have a great trip :)

We rented a house in Windsor Hills from allstarvacationhomes.com and it was AWESOME!!! The neighborhood is so quiet and peaceful. The main community pool area is great and there are nice playgrounds too. The location is great too. It was only about 3 minutes to World Drive!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter