Windsor hills

I think windsor Hills is one of the most highly rated resort on trip advisor. The resort is great and there are lots of nice homes within the resort.

We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo in Feb 2009 & absolutely loved it. Looking at returning in March - considering a different unit (windsorcondo.com). Looks like this unit is close to the tennis and basketball courts. Wondering how far that is from the pool? Last time we were the second building from the pool which was an easy walk.

Thanks for any info anyone has to share.

James,
I know of a really nice townhouse with a pool in Windsor Hills. The private pool was my kids favorite part! A lot of times they wanted to leave the main pool and go home in their own pool. I'm sending you a PM with the website.

Thanks. Off to check out the PM.

For those who used MagicalVacationHomes.com is that a management company or owner listings?

Thanks. I'm awaiting a quote from them and I want to make sure I'm using a trusted site.

Michelle

We stayed at a 5br home in 2007 and it was really nice. It was not close to the main pool, tennis courts, etc., but we had our own pool so we were fine. ;)

Next year we're staying in a 3br/ 3ba townhome with Storytimeorlandorental.com in Storytime #4. I like how they show you exactly the location of their townhomes in proximity to the main pool. We're only going to have a splash pool so I think we'll spend time at the main pool (because of the slide) this time. They have great reviews and have been easy and responsive in all of my dealings with them thus far. :thumbsup2

Good luck to everyone! It's a GREAT place to stay and we can't wait to get back!!!!

I just booked a Condo here through VRBO, and it seemed really nice. I super excited now that everyone is saying such great things about it:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter