• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windsor Hills villa4less Any reviews?

nita1

Earning My Ears
I have been searching the sites for a 4 bedroom rental in Windsor HIlls, We had one with a deposit on it this past July though the rental company we went through just informed us this week that they rented the wrong house to us.... sounds kinda fishy so we are desperately searching for another though want to keep in our budget of 2100 for the 9 nights. We found VRBo 209320 in Windsor Hills which looks great by villa4less though are really nervous and would like to see if anyone has rented with them before? Thank you!

Hi - we used All Star Vacation Homes twice. They were excellent, but may be a bit pricier than your quote? We never had a problem. Pictures online are exactly what you get! You will not be disappointed.

We have used Villa4Less for our holiday.
I have to say that Villa4Less was excellent.
We stayed in Windsor Hills in such a great Villa and we are already planning another visit for next year. I strongly recommend them to anyone.
They are very helpful and very professional, what you see on their website is exactly what you get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter