• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Windsor Hills Townhome

You can use the community pool. There is a $6 card charge (for each person I think), but it is refundable. I can't speak as to how close the townhouse it is to the community pool as I haven't been there yet but Anc can lyk.

Just to clarify it isn't $6. per person, it's $6. per card that you get. We only got one for the family. When we returned it we got the $6. back.

Wow, this property sounds great! We are going next Aug. w/another family and this would save us SOOO much money over staying onsite. The one thing I'm not quite clear on is exactly what is the difference between the condos and the townhomes? Is it only that the townhomes have a private pool? Just wondering if someone can help me out w/the descriptions!

The condos are 2 or 3 bedroom and two bathrooms all on one level in 4 story buildings. You park in the parking lot and take stairs or elevator.
The townhouses are 2 story. Upstairs you have the master bedroom, usually a king and master bath, a twin bedroom and bath, stacked washer and dryer. Downstairs you have the entry, queen bedroom and bath, full kitchen, dining/living room with patio doors that open onto your deck with private 12 by 12 ft.splash pool. You can park beside your front door.
Just the townhouses and 4 - 6 bedroom pool homes have the private pools. The main pool is available for all to use, it's very nice and usually warm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter