Windsor Hills, Mickeys Safari Condo....

ChrisinNJ

DIS Veteran
My Family's new disney home away from home.

We just returned from a 12 night stay at Mickey's Safari Condo in windsor hills. http://mickeyscondo.com/safari/

If you are looking for a warm, cozy and well appointed condo, this is it! We found everything we needed inside. The kitchen was well stocked, there were planty of towels for both the pool & bathrooms. Using his stroller saved me lots of money on rentals. My son loved the playstation, and my kids all got a kick out of eating on the balcony! We could even see fireworks from the bedroom with the twin beds! The owner, Fred is wonderful to deal with! We originally booked 10 nights with him, but we were having so much fun, we added 2 extra nights!

Windsor hills is a great gated comunity. The pool area was very nice, and using the back entrance, you are on disney property in under 5 minutes. There are plenty of restaurants & stores nearby.

We had an awesome trip overall! We found an awesome seafood restaurant on 192 near Celebration. If you are looking for a good (not fancy, but not cheap either) seafood restaurant, try Boston Lobster. They offer an all you can eat lobster & seafood buffet. It was one of the best meals we had in Florida! Their Lobster bisque alone was worth the trip!

Thanks to everyone here for all the recommendations & great information. I would never have tried a condo rental if I had not read so many great reviews here first!!!:yay:

we will be staying in Mickey's clubhouse, a five bedroom property owned by the same person. I can't say enough good things about the owner so far and we are really looking forward to seeing the home.
I'm glad you had a good experience:goodvibes

We are staying at Mickeys Condo, during MLK week. The owner seems very nice and this is my first stay at his condo.
With all the discounts Disney if offering for January a 1br villa on site is still more than double the price of a condo off site.
I'm glad you had a great time.

So glad to hear you had a great time. We're staying at another condo in Windsor Hills in Feb; like you, wouldn't have known about it or considerred it without the recommendations from this site.

I am sure you will be pleased with it.

Fred is wonderful to deal with. Have a great trip!!

Christine

We are staying at Mickeys Condo, during MLK week. The owner seems very nice and this is my first stay at his condo.
With all the discounts Disney if offering for January a 1br villa on site is still more than double the price of a condo off site.
I'm glad you had a great time.

So glad to hear you had a great time. We're staying at another condo in Windsor Hills in Feb; like you, wouldn't have known about it or considerred it without the recommendations from this site.

Have a great time! I can't wait to start planning our next trip!

We just returned from Mickey's Clubhouse- you won't want to leave!! The owner is wonderful and the house was even more than we expected. We stayed at Magic Villa 3 last Easter and will only rent from Mickey's Condo/Clubhouse from now on when we want to stay off site.

We stayed in Mickey's Clubhouse last year. Best vacation ever-that's all I can say:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter