Windsor Hills main pool

Noelle Luvs Disney

Mouseketeer
We are booked on the 4/3 deal for the Contemporary, but are considering cancelling. The main pool at Windsor Hills ~ how crowded does it get? The pool is amazing, but there are so many properties that can use that one pool that I wondered if it is just packed. We are planning on going in May if that helps.

We have been to WH 3 times and the pool was not as crowded as we thought it would be since there are alot of people in the complex. However, with the townhouses and houses with their own pools and with most people off at WDW, it wasn't too bad (and we were there @ Easter). The only real complaint was availability of chairs were an issue at times where people would reserve them, but not use them. You'll find that at any pool :headache:

Thanks for the info - after an exhaustive couple of days trying to decide, we booked ASMu. I'm not thrilled (or not as thrilled as I was when I booked the Contemporary), but our bank account will be much happier. Thank you for the response, though, because after hours of looking at the Windsor Hills condos/townhouses, I think it would be a nice place to stay if we decide to take a future trip and bring my parents. It's nice to know what to expect, so I appreciate the feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter