Windsor Hills Information Station: Resort only Trip Reports

WH INFO

Mouseketeer
Hopefully by grouping WH’s reports in a single thread, DISers looking for Windsor Hills TR’s may find it useful to have most of the Windsor Hills – Resort Only reports in this dedicated thread.

G’day
Pulsar

Last edited:
Soooo, I just read the waterpark area will be closed for refurb Jan 17 - 28, 2022.
Does anyone have any knowledge of these from the past? Basically has refurb been done by when they say it will be done? That already covers 3 of our 5 rest days.

Following ……doesn't look too active here though….. but thinking of staying offsite for the first time next year
I am an owner & we have a very active Windsor Hills Guests Facebook page which is where most of our guest questions happen. I’m happy to answer any questions here on the Disboards also! I didn’t stay offsite until 2019 and while i do stay at a Disney resort once in awhile, I’ve found it to be more economical to stay offsite and to be able to enjoy more activities around Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter