Windsor Hills Fantasia--just back

Vacation Lover

DIS Veteran
Just back from our first stay at Windsor Hills and it was wonderful. I was a little nervous because I had not seen any reviews of this particular Condo on Disboards, but everything was fine. The owners were very easy to work with, and they worked around our dates, allowing us to stay Thursday-Monday over MLK weekend. The condo had a keypad programmed with our phone number, which made it easy for everyone to get in without a key. The beds were comfy, although the pillows weren't great. There was a TV in every room, plus in the family room, and they had DVDs, books and games available for our use. The owner supplied laundry and dishwasher detergent, but only one roll of TP per bathroom, so be sure to bring your own! The pictures on the website were very representative of the actual condo. I thought the price was reasonable--about $125 per night over MLK weekend. All in all, it was a great stay and I would recommend this condo. The website is DisneyHomeForYou.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter