Windsor hills "deals".

princess33

Earning My Ears
I got what I think is a good deal on a 6 bedroom home for next winter. I got about 12 quotes and this one was 600$ less than all the others when all taxes and pool heat added. It was 1900 for ten nights. I'm worried it's too good to be true.

Is there anyway to tell? I mean the pictures look fine and I've stayed at the resort before and loved it.

The website is best disney home. Any thoughts or advice? I've been following along on all these threads for weeks :)

Thanks

I got what I think is a good deal on a 6 bedroom home for next winter. I got about 12 quotes and this one was 600$ less than all the others when all taxes and pool heat added. It was 1900 for ten nights. I'm worried it's too good to be true.

Is there anyway to tell? I mean the pictures look fine and I've stayed at the resort before and loved it.

The website is best disney home. Any thoughts or advice? I've been following along on all these threads for weeks :)

Thanks

It looks nice. When you click on the availability it takes you to the home away website so I think that affords you some protection if you book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter