Windsor Hills Break ins?

purple250

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am getting married in Disney this may and am staying inside the park. However, my parents are staying outside of the park in the Windsor Hills resort because we are bringing our too Yorkies along. I have read about break ins/theft occurring at this resort. Has anyone else heard of this? I would be absolutely devasted if someone broke in and we lost our two dogs! Does anyone know if this resort is unsafe and I should book elsewhere? Thanks!

~Lauren

We stayed there for a week last spring and had absolutely no problems. It is a gated community with a guard shack that checks for your parking pass when entering. The home we stayed in was keyless, we used a keypad combination to enter. Whenever we left the home, we made sure all doors were locked (something you would do even if you are at home).

Congrats on your upcoming wedding at Disney. Hope the day is your most magical yet!

We stayed there for a week last spring and had absolutely no problems. It is a gated community with a guard shack that checks for your parking pass when entering. The home we stayed in was keyless, we used a keypad combination to enter. Whenever we left the home, we made sure all doors were locked (something you would do even if you are at home).

Congrats on your upcoming wedding at Disney. Hope the day is your most magical yet!

Thanks! That helps put my mind at ease a little! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter