Window Decorating Ideas

dlpcarden

DIS Veteran
We are taking a family trip to WDW in September. We will be staying at POP Century for 13 days!! :banana:

The last time we were there we noticed that some people had their room windows decorated. We are wanting to decorate our window this time.

I have thought of a few ideas on how to decorate the window -
- have my boys color pages from a Disney coloring book and taping the pictures to the window.
- at Michaels I picked up a wooden pirate and a pirate ship that can be colored and placed on the window seal.

Does anyone have anymore decorating ideas?? :worship:

We made signs for each member of the family. My DD, DSM, SSis, Dbil, Dn, DSSon, DSDaughter all have welcome back signs with their fav character on them. My DN6 has a sign welcoming her for her first trip. My DH, DD and me have Happy Birthday signs. We also have an anniverary sign for DH and myself.

We made signs for each member of the family. My DD, DSM, SSis, Dbil, Dn, DSSon, DSDaughter all have welcome back signs with their fav character on them. My DN6 has a sign welcoming her for her first trip. My DH, DD and me have Happy Birthday signs. We also have an anniverary sign for DH and myself.

That sounds like a great idea! I will keep this idea in mind.....:thumbsup2

I decorated my windows (at SSR) for the first time last year. My DH thought I was nuts, each of my three boys wanted something specific to them (favorites) and I wanted and made (with help from a creative friend) a large lime green mickey head from foam sheets (used a small dish and large cups as the guide to cut out), I then added by dis-signature. For me the best way to hang was suction cup hooks as they really don't leave marks for mousekeeping to clean up like tape does.

I still have my decorations and will be using them again this year, this time at Boardwalk Villas.

The color paint samples from Home Depot with Mickey Heads. I usually take them a few colors at a time and peel the backs off. Last time I connected them and wrote a letter on each which read out..."Have A Magical Day ! "
You can do almost anything with them if you use your imagination.

I would like to put some things on the window of our room.

What would be best to use on the windows?? I really do not want to leave a messy window when it is time to leave....

You can put up a strand of X-mas lights around your window I did that last September when DH and I stayed at ALL STAR SPORTS.

I still have no idea how I want to decorate our room window :confused3

If anyone has pictures of their decorated windows can you post them for me so I can get some ideas...:worship:

Thanks

I would scroll down the list of forums on this sites front page and find "Creative DISigns". They are talented ladies and have some really cute things you could print and hang on your windows. It is listed under "just for fun". third room from the bottom.
Someone on another post said the Poly does not allow decorating windows or doors. You might want to make sure you can decorate before going to the trouble.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter