Will updating credit card affect my ADRs?

BuzzBiteyear

Intergalactic Protector of the DISboards
My card is getting to be difficult to read, especially the 3-digit code on the back so I was getting ready to request a new card. My issue is, this is the card I've used to book my ADRs with the credit card guarantees. Will updating my card, which I'm guessing will change the 3-digit code and the expiration date affect my current ADRs?

TIA

No, it shouldn't. Your old CC was used only to guarantee reservations and wouldn't be charged unless you didn't show or cancel (and in that case they'd probably email you to ask for updated CC information!). I've recently changed my account to a completely new CC and it didn't affect any of my existing ADRs at all. And if you have some prepaid ADRs like CRT, well, they've already been charged and paid for, right?

Thank you both. These cards wear out so quickly anymore it seems. Maybe too much charging going on, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter