Will more Adr's open up for September?

KELLY

DIS Veteran
I was a little late on going with the free dining. I wanted POR it was there Sunday I went to call yesterday the only thing left was CBR. So I got CBR standard room.

So I did get some pretty decent adr's
Friday arrive
Saturday CP breakfest 1020
Sunday Garen grill dinner 435
Monday Shutter's since we are doing bb
Tuesday sci fi 1110 am
Wenesday capt. Jacks another water park day
Thursday Libert tree dinner 420
Friday Akershus breakfest
Saturday Tusker House breakfest
Sunday leave

I also have a crt the last day. But I really want to swich my AK day so I can do CRT also. I tired every day during my stay to get a tusker house breakfest and the only day I can get one is the Saturday before we Leave. So I may have to cancle CRT. Do you think more will become available ? Or should I just cancle CRT now. I guess this is what happens when you can't figure out where you want to stay.LOL

Looks like you have 9 nights...that will give you 9 TS credits, and what you have so far is 10 credits if you are thinking of using credits for CRT so you'll need to lose one of these. If you want most of these, I'd skip the Captain Jack's on your BB day(it does not get good reviews at all)...pay OOP at the water park for counter service lunch, and then use your CS credit for that day at Wolfgang Puck Express in Downtown Disney Marketplace for dinner (very good food -- it's Counter service, but you order at the counter & then a waiter brings your food & drinks out to you, so best of both worlds.) I'd pay OOP at the water park because that would be cheaper than paying OOP at Wolfgang Puck (WP is one of the most expensive counter service on the dining plan.)

As for better times coming available...they don't "hold" back any reservations. But there will be cancellations all the way until you get there. Check online whenever you can, and if you see what you want, book it (can cancel the one you don't want online, too.) Start checking especially when it gets to be about 45 days before arrival...there will be some people who have booked & paid a deposit, but then decide to cancel their whole vacation at that point (when they have to pay it in full.) You usually see some additional availability show up within the last 45 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter