Will I get charged for modifying time of reservation within 2 hours?

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
Currently have a 805 pm reservation at Topolino's and planning to see if I can snag a 6pm or 7 pm reservation that people may cancel on that day.

I know Disney charges $10 per person to the credit card put on file when booking the reservation, if cancelling reservations within 2 hours of the scheduled time.
If I end up seeing an open reservation for 7 pm within that 2 hour window, will I get charged for MODIFYING my original reservation to that newly available time?

Currently have a 805 pm reservation at Topolino's and planning to see if I can snag a 6pm or 7 pm reservation that people may cancel on that day.

I know Disney charges $10 per person to the credit card put on file when booking the reservation, if cancelling reservations within 2 hours of the scheduled time.
If I end up seeing an open reservation for 7 pm within that 2 hour window, will I get charged for MODIFYING my original reservation to that newly available time?
You shouldn't as you're still turning up. Keep an eye on your credit card just in case so you can show that you simply changed the reservation in case you get charged. As long as you don't cancel it though, you should be fine.

I couldn’t modify a reservation online within the two hour window. It said I would have to call, so I just left it as it was. Up to the two hour window, I didn’t have any issues making changes online. I wondered at the time if they wanted people to interact with a CM within the window to prevent things like being charged for a no show on the original reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter