• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will Amazon Prime/Prime Now deliver alcohol to CBR for our June trip?

Prime Now let me add it to the cart, but my trip is March. I have used Prime Now in the past and this would be the first time. Feel free to IM me after March 14th and I will tell you.

Dumb question - how do you know when/where to meet them? do you get an alert or phone call if they arrive?

All the delivery apps will send phone notifications/texts when the driver is approaching the address and again when they arrive. Sometimes the driver themselves will call or text you.

You can also add delivery notes to the order. There's a freeform text box for them. I like to say things like "Please leave with Bell services" or "I'll meet you at the Pop Century Bell Services counter, wearing a rainbow-striped big floppy hat. Alternate phone number: XXX-XXX-XXXX. (Updated 1/17)"

The app has a moving map (be aware there are some delays in updating) and you'll get alerts when you're the next stop. Delivery drivers have pretty full schedules and tight timelines, so I try to be waiting for them, instead of expecting them to wait for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter