Wilderness Lodge - Roaring Forks Questions

Klib624

Earning My Ears
We are accustom to the food court at POR. Can anyone share their favorite entree's that the Roaring Fork offers. We are us to coming in late after MK or Epcot closes and getting a late meal. What kind of options are there ?

I enjoyed a roast beef sandwich there. I found Roaring Forks to be pretty good with enough options for us for the week if we had chosen to go that route.

Here is the menu - http://allears.net/menu/menu_rf.htm

Not shown on the menu is their chili...Pretty darn good, won't be too spicy for anyone. Allegedly Walt's recipe....Can be had for a snack credit.

I like the standard roast beef and blue cheese sandwich, as well as their Disney burgers. The Wilderness Salad is very good and quite large.

Those all sound great! Did anyone like the menu change at Whispering canyon we ways enjoyed their steak so we were a little disappointed in the change

We LOVED the roast beef and turkey sandwiches. Huge portions with fresh toppings and delicious bread. You definitely won't go wrong with those at Roaring Forks.

Does roaring forks still have banana foster waffles at breakfast?

We are accustom to the food court at POR. Can anyone share their favorite entree's that the Roaring Fork offers. We are us to coming in late after MK or Epcot closes and getting a late meal. What kind of options are there ?

We really like eating lunch at Roaring Forks. It's generally quiet there in the middle of the day, and I like taking the food outside on the patio (just watch out for the birds) near the waterfall. We like the fresh, make your own salads; they toss them by hand the way they're supposed to be, and they make for a very nice light lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter