Wilderness Lodge or Beach Club

Mickey13

Arizonian
We plan on going to one of these resorts in July of 2016, so there is plenty of time to decide and research. I have looked at many pictures on the DIS for both. The pool at BC looks amazing. The same could be said about the scenery at WL.

Tell me your pros and cons. All opinions are welcome.

Thanks!!

Biggest pros for Beach Club are location to Epcot/HS and Stormalong Bay. Main con is lack of QS options. Haven't stayed at WL (yet).

I've stayed at both, and they are both great resorts. I adore WL, but the rooms are too small for my tastes. There really are no other cons on that resort.

Beach Club's pool IS really amazing. Most everything is great about this resort, too. If you have young children, they will love the pool. But they will also love the WL pool, too.

It might come down to this...which do you prefer...proximity to MK or EPCOT, and which theming...wilderness or beach.

We have stayed at both as well. I concur .. which park do you want to be near? For our family when our sons were younger WL was a great location with the boat ride to MK, the awesome decor, and the fun (smaller) pool. When they became teens .. access to EPCOT and HS via walking and SAB was a huge plus for them

Wilderness lodge will be undergoing a 2 year construction project... that may affect your choice.

We plan on going to one of these resorts in July of 2016, so there is plenty of time to decide and research. I have looked at many pictures on the DIS for both. The pool at BC looks amazing. The same could be said about the scenery at WL.

Tell me your pros and cons. All opinions are welcome.

Thanks!!

We've stayed at both and while I'm glad we tried the BC, our choice would be the WL. We like the pool and overall atmosphere more at the WL. We also find the dining options to be greater as it's a quick boat ride to the CR with access to the monorail to visit the GF and Poly.

We've stayed at both and while I'm glad we tried the BC, our choice would be the WL. We like the pool and overall atmosphere more at the WL. We also find the dining options to be greater as it's a quick boat ride to the CR with access to the monorail to visit the GF and Poly.

Agreed!

The dining options are pretty awesome at BC too. You have all the dining at the BC/YC, the entire Boardwalk area, and the EPCOT world showcase dining. All are within walking distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter