Wilderness Lodge Lobby Large Photos

j&t'sdad

Mouseketeer
Just as the title says, I'd love to see some large photos of the WL lobby, preferabally a wallpaper size. Anyone have some good ones, or a good place to find some?

Thanks!

Well, I've got two wide-type lobby shots:

103154184.jpg

73439574.jpg

They're only uploaded online at 800 pixels wide, but the originals are 7-10MP. If either one is what you're looking for, I'd be happy to e-mail it to you resized to whatever screen res you're looking for for wallpaper use.

I have a few more hidden deep in my Disney photo files, but not any I've ever uploaded. I don't have as many as I'd like yet - I'm planning on taking more next trip in December.

I am in no way an outdoorsy rustic type person, but those Christmas pics of WL always take my breath away. I would be content to spend every Christmas there.

The Wilderness Lodge is such a nice resort. You should see it at Christmas Time with all the Decorations. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter