• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wierd question on internet site address for passholders on Disney site.

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
My computer keeps popping up "Security Alert" when I hit submit after I put in my AP info.I tell it ok to go ahead and then it comes up again.
I never can get into the site. I can't figure out how to turn the alert off this 1 time.

Does anyone have the https:// address so I can tell my computer it's ok to go there?

Does this make any sense?

Thanks

KittyKitty said:
My computer keeps popping up "Security Alert" when I hit submit after I put in my AP info.I tell it ok to go ahead and then it comes up again.
I never can get into the site. I can't figure out how to turn the alert off this 1 time.

Does anyone have the https:// address so I can tell my computer it's ok to go there?

Does this make any sense?

Thanks

I'm no expert but I would guess that your pc is blocking cookies. Disney sites all drop cookies into your pc so they can track various things. Try enabling the cookies and I bet you can sign on

Well. that didn't work.

I changed my computer to accept all cookies. And that security alert is still coming up.

I found a place where I can put in a address and the computer will not pop up an alert when I go there.

Thanks for the idea tho.

Does anyone have the address for after you submitted your AP info?

If all else fails I'll use another computer.

Thanks
Susan

Try these 2 Lower your internet security to low and allow pop ups.After you submit then go back and raise the security to medium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter